Your FRIENDSHIP makes my heart HAPPY.

    This week I decided to play along with Mo over at Mo's Digital. The challenge is to use your  "Favorite Mo image PLUS a sentiment".
    This darling image is called "Make a Wish".  Isn't she adorable??  I decided to distress most of the edges. I added purple flower brads in all of the corners.  The little flowers in the dp kind of look like the dandelion fluff in the image, don't they?  The dp is by K & Company, "Jubliee", and the card stock is Pretty in Pink. The sentiment is from SU "Friendship Blooms."  I used Melon Mambo ink.
                      I colored with Copics and shaded with Pebbles Chalk.
    I couldn't decide which background I liked better, so I decided to post both. The top one I photographed on my dark purple pillow, and this one on my lavender bedspread.  Just can't seem to get my pictures to come out how I would like them!!
    Well, today is my day off, and I'm going to take my Mom to see "The Help" in a little while.  She has read the book, but didn't have a chance to see the movie, and it is no longer playing where she lives. I've seen it, but it was good enough to see again!!  Plus I get to have some movie Popcorn!!

Comments

Unknown said…
Cindy this is adorable!!!!! What a wonderful card!!!! You did a great job on this!!!!! Way to go!!!!!
Elaine L. said…
I love the card you've made with this cute image! I like the sentiment, too! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.
Scrapping Julie said…
she is so adorable. the sentiment made me smile!
Linda Palmer said…
Cindy, I love this card. Adorable image and I haven't seen this one before. Looks like I need to go shop again at Mo's. Your coloring is beautiful and love that background you did. Beautiful card.
Debbie said…
This is definately a cutie pattootie and one I will add to my growing collection. I love what you did to her. So glad you were able to join us this week at Mo's. Hope you can join in again.

Debbie
Kathy and Lucky said…
This is so cute! Love how you did the chalk, I always forget those little things. Adorable image and of course superior coloring. Hope you had a great day with Mom, sounds like fun.
Susan said…
Hey Cindy!

Well now I think all the pictures look great! I have a question. Are those edges frayed from distressing or is the paper like that? It's really neat, and yes it does look like the fluffy stuff from the flower! It's really very cute. And I wanted to compliment your snowman card also! I love blue/purple Christmas cards, it looks so wintery and fun! Hope all is going good and you and your mom are having a wonderful visit. How was "The Help"? I want to see that, it looks like a fun movie! Take care Cindy!

Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com
Jennifer said…
She is just priceless! I love how you coloured her and the distressed edges look fabulous!

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!