Pumpkins!!

          I'm baaaack, again!!!  I have just been busy with working and generally feeling lazy and no creativity!!   My Mom arrived on Tuesday to stay for 2 weeks.
Yesterday was her birthday, and she went with me, my daughter Cristine & BF Kris to watch us bowl.  I actually had a 150 game!!! I got the holes made in my ball made a little bigger, and it really helped.  We were tied for 2nd place, but we lost one game last night.  Hopefully that doesn't ruin our standing too much!!   We did have fun though..  We will celebrate my Mom's birthday on Saturday, so that Jenn, my other daughter can join us for dinner. She has a new job and works the pm shift, but will be off on Saturday.  I've got to get my knee injected, but have to wait for 4 weeks!! Bowling will be half over by then...
   Ok, so here is my weekly Designed2Delight card.  I guess I like getting FREE things, so that's why I have been participating every week for about 6 weeks now.
You should check it out!   Play along this week and you will get a new freebie next week via email. You just need to purchase the first digi. 
   The name of the digi is "Pumpkins and Tags."  There were 2 other digis included, but I just used this one.  I colored with Copics, added orange and green Stickles, layered Primas and a brad and added some shimmery ribbon. I also shaded with Pebbles chalk.  The card stock is Really Rust, the dp is a misc piece with pumpkins on it.  I used my Creative Memories Corner Rounder.  I just love that tool!!  The sentiment is from SU "Give Thanks", and I used the SU Scallop punch. I sponged Really Rust around the edges.
   I hope you enjoyed your visit.  Oh before I forget, here are the pumpkins that we all carved the other night.....
Mine, Kris's, Jenn's, & Cristine's
Best Pumpkin I have ever carved!!!!
(I have no idea why my text is highlighted. Can't turn it off)

Comments

JustYolie said…
Gorgeous pumpkin card!! :)
Kathy said…
Gorgeous card Cindy! I LOVE those pumpkins, so cool. I've tried to do fancy ones, but not had much success with them. You did an amazing job here. Hope your mom has a great visit and a wonderful birthday celebration.
Wow - first I have to comment on the pumpkins that you carved!!! Awesome!!

I love them all!!!! We're carving next Saturday!

Happy Birthday to your mom!

Love the glitter on your pumpkins on your card! So nice :)

Glad you had a good bowling game. Sorry about your knee!!!

Maria
Scrapping Julie said…
i dont think my comment saved. what i said is basically love the card and those pumpkins are crazy awesome
Linda said…
Amazing pumpkins and cards!!!
Kathy and Lucky said…
Wow what fun you have been having, except for your knee! Happy Birthday to your mom, sounds like a great dinner with everyone. You are really doing great with the bowling, I need the gutters up :) Love your card with the pumpkins and the touch of glitter. What great pumpkins you carved, those are wonderful. We will not carve until the last minute. It is chilly now, but supposed to go up to 88 this weekend, don't want the pumpkins rotting.
CraftinGranny said…
Glad you got that bowling score up from last week and know how excited you must be. Always fun to matching something we did a few years go. Glad you all had such a great time. Love the pumpkin card but those pumpkins you all carved are really awesome. Thanks for sharing the pics of them. Tell your mom Happy Birthday for me and have a great weekend. "Hugs"
Your card is delightful and I loved your carved pumpkins. My husband used to love to do the carvings but now that the kids are older he doesn't do it any more. Maybe I can convince him to try it again this year. Thanks for sharing. Hope you have a great weekend.
Susan said…
Cindy!! {{hugs}} Love the sweet little pumpkin card. The Stickles look great on them! Okay, I think I'm going to have to be the one to say it. You might "think" you have no creativity right now but did you take a good look at the pumpkins you all carved??? WOW! Those are amazing! If I tried something like that I'd be in the ER blogging while they re-attached my fingers!

{{Applause}} great job bringing that score back up! I always had faith you would! Sorry to hear about that knee though, and having to wait 4 weeks? Ick! But you will be so thrilled once it is done. So far my injection is still working, thank God! Have a wonderful time celebrating your moms b-day and spending time with her! (I know you will!)

Take care friend!
Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com
Unknown said…
Wow what a beautiful pumpkins card!!!! Your colors are gorgeous!!!!! Way to go!!!!
Dru said…
Beautiful card Cindy - I always love pumpkins and the glitter looks so pretty. The carved pumpkins are AMAZING - love them!! Hugs, Dru

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!