Patches, the Ghost

   Here is another Friday Freebie from Designed2Delight.  Isn't he a cutie?? This digi is called "Patches the Ghost."  Check out the site. You only need to purchase the first digi, and as long as you post to your blog before the following Friday, you receive the next weeks free digi.  
   The card stock is Only Orange and of course Gina K Pure Luxury White. The dp is an SU, but I don't know the name. It was in my scrap bag.  I colored with copics and shaded with Pebbles Chalk.  I took the picture outside on the deck for a little fall color. 
   Today is my first of 2 days off.  I start a fall bowling league tonight with my daughter Cristine and her BF Kris. It only lasts for 13 weeks, and we actually get a free bowling ball and bag.  I already have my own, so I will get a gift certificate to use in the Pro shop.  I haven't bowled for quite some time, so I hope I do well!!   I'll let you know!!!

Comments

Susan said…
Hey Cindy!

What a cute design, that little ghost is too cute! Yay, 2 days off for you, enjoy! You'll have a blast bowling and hanging out with Cristine. I myself have always been a bad bowler, except one time years ago when I drank three Margarita's before bowling. That was the best game I ever bowled, very close to 300! Or maybe it was 30 and I was too drunk to read it right, I don't remember! LOL! You have a great day! :)

Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com
Linda Palmer said…
This is a real cutie. Love the ghosts and pumpkins together. Great card, love the grass.
Too cute!!! Love the kitty hiding behind the ghost!!! Good luck bowling :)
Maria
Scrapping Julie said…
too sweet! OMG ... i soooo CANNOT bowl.. on the wii.. yes.. in real life. i totally stink! good for you though.. hope you guys have a blast
Dr Sonia S V said…
What a cute ghost-- almost feel like blowing him a kiss!

Cheers
Sonia
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com
Dr Sonia S V said…
And have fun during your bowling!
Kathy and Lucky said…
If this doesn't make someone smile, then check for their pulse :) This is adorable!!! You did a great job coloring with the grass and clouds as well.
CraftinGranny said…
This is so cute and colored beautifully. Found you at CMC Cindy and now following. Love your blog hun. "Hugs" Carol
Mary G. said…
Such a CUTE image and I love how you've colored him!! Great job, Cindy!!

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!