Blue Christmas...Critters...Nature

     The challenge over at Phindy's Place this week was a Christmas card in BLUE...   I decided to use BLUE and PURPLE....
    This is a Phindy's Image, called "Back to Nature."     
    There is also a challenge over at  Stamps R Us, called "Nature's Gifts."
Also, over at Designed2Delight, this weeks challenge is "Cute Critters."  I do have a Designed2Delight image, but am using this one for the time being.
   My card base is SU Lavender Lace, the dp is Creative Memories "Winter".
  I also added a piece of Bashful Blue.  I colored with Copics, added some Silver Stickles to the snowflakes, which are from SU. Also added some ribbon with silver threads in it.
Snowflakes
                              Well, I hope you enjoyed my BLUE card. 
                        (Well, OK, it had PURPLE in it too!!!)

Comments

Jennifer said…
I just love your snowman card! Your image is so sweet and I love how your put together your snowflake!
Kathy and Lucky said…
This is adorable!!! Always loving your coloring and I now color outside or in my chair while with the family when I can, never thought of it until I read your blog :) The snowflake is stunning.
Unknown said…
Wow beautiful card and I so love that snowflake!!!!! Wow excellent work!!!!
Scrapping Julie said…
ack! so sweet. great job on this cindy. love the layout and that snowflake is awesome!!!!
Cec said…
Fabulous card and your image is beautifully coloured. That big layered snowflake is a wonderful addition. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place and don't forget to enter your card a second time since you used a Phindy image.
Hugs!
Cec
Wow - great image and coloring!!!!!! Those critters are definitely enjoying the snowman

I absolutely ADORE that snowflake!!!!!!!!!!! Perfect!!!!
Maria
Shannon White said…
Aww,this is soo Adorable! Love your Darling image and the Wonderful dp's you paired with it! Your layered snowflake is Just Perfect! Love this! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stamps R Us! 8-)
dstandard said…
Adorable image and beautiful card! Thanks for playing at D2D!
Dru said…
Such a sweet card. The snowflake is beautiful and the snowman image is adorable. Hugs, Dru
Anne said…
Hi Cindy
This is beautiful, love your colouring of the image and that snowflake is stunning! Thank you for joining in with this week’s Phindy’s Place Challenge, do hope you’ll play again this Friday!
Hugs
Anne
Maire Gamber said…
I love this cute little card Cindy! the little bunny hugging the snowman is just so cute!
Hugs,
Marie
Catherine said…
Gorgeous card, cute Phindys image as well! Love the snowflakes. Thanks for joining us at Phindys Place this week...
Ann English said…
Beautiful card-colored to perfection! Your snowflake is gorgeous!
Thank you for joining us this week for the Phindy's Place Challenge!

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!