Make a Wish..... Happy Birthday, Dad!!!

    My Mom asked me to make her 2 cards with this cutie.. This is a digi from Mo's Pencil.  The first card I followed Sketch #188 Over at Cute Card Thursday.
 Card #1
     Cardstock is PTI Aqua Mist, the  DP is SU Bermuda Bay. The sentiment is SU "Friendship Blooms."  I colored with Copics and shaded with Pebbbles Chalks. I added some Primas , the fancy flower is from the "Chantilly Collection"

 Card #2
 Close up
   I'm also going to enter the "Anything Goes" challenge over at The Paper Shelter.
   Today would have been my Dad's 76th birthday. My Mom, daughters and me, will be sending him some balloons this afternoon!!  Then we will be having Tacos and playing some games.  Now, my Dad always said he did not want to play, but he would ALWAYS be yelling out answers, then we would eventually get him to play along with us!!!   I miss him so much!!!
Dad & Me (Las Vegas 2006)
Jennifer, Grampa & Cristine
                                             Mom, Me & Dad 
 I Love you Dad!!!!

Comments

Deb said…
your card is so beautiful, I love the pretty colours and that image is just adorable!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Hope you are having a great, crafty weekend! Debxx
Thinking of you on your dad's birthday! He's always with you, so I'm glad you all still celebrate him!
Adorable cards!!! Love her blonde blonde hair and outfit! Looks like something my neighbor's daughter wears!! CUTE!!!

Maria
Jennifer said…
Thanks for sharing your memories! Beautiful card! I just love that image.
Susan said…
Hi Cindy! Just stopping in to let you know your in my thoughts today.

Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com
p.s. the card is beautiful!
Debbie said…
This is a cutie patootie, I wish you would have entered this into Mo's challenge this week. It would have fit into this weeks theme pefectly. Any holiday or celebration. Just to let you know, you have a week for a project so yesterday would have been fine to enter it. Hope you can join in next week our theme is give thanks or a thank you. If you look up at the right, we give you a heads ups on the upcoming challenges making it a little easier to play along, just wait for that week to upload your project.

Debbie
Love your card. It is so sweet and I love how you added the flowers. I also love how you honor your dad. <<>>
beautiful tribute!
enjoy seeing the pictures (-:

your card is just adorable!!
Linda said…
This is such a beautiful card.. Thanks for joining us at TPS.. hugs
Both of your cards are adorable. I also love all your pictures.
Hugz, Pat

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!