Hope 2011

        Here is Designed2Delight's Friday Freebie!!  This one is called "Hope 2011."
Check out the site.  You need to purchase the first digi image, but as long as you post it to your blog before the following Friday, you receive the next Friday Freebie for FREE.  I'm not really excited about my coloring! They are pretty purples, but I just couldn't get a good picture!!  The little flower started out as a big one, but I ended up cutting the outer layer off, and I have it on Dimensionals.
    The "Thanks so very much" is from Gina K, "Framed Greetings." I added a lot of bling to the card with Stickles. The paper is the Purple from the Gina K Pure Romance collection.   The DP is from SU, but can't recall the name.  I used the circle and Scallop Circle SU punches.  I also sponged around the edges with Lovely Lilac.
    This is a border that is in the "Hope 2011" set.  I stamped "Thanks so much" from Gina K "Fanciful Tags" with Melon Mambo and Elegant Eggplant.
                                     
       I'm not too crazy about either cards I made today!!   No mojo!!
I have finally been able to figure out how to re-size my digi images, though.  I got a new laptop last week and it doesn't have the same editing tools my other one had.  I have used Picasa and finally figured it out today!!
    Well, bowling last Wednesday was fun!!  My shoes felt too tight, and my fingers felt too fat, and I only averaged 115!!!  My old average used to be in the 150's.  But, we did have fun.  I may need to get some new shoes, and get the finger holes made a little bigger!!   I'm hoping to do better this week!!!   Wish me luck!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
your card is soooo beautiful.
Kathy and Lucky said…
Sounds like your bowling is so much better than mine, since I bowl once every 10 years :) As long has you had fun, that is really what it is all about. Your card is so sweet and I so love the shine, can never have enough of that :) Your cards are fine, we are our own worst critics.
Aww, we can't knock them out of the ballpark every time - but I do think both cards are really nice!

Sometimes the mojo leaves us - not to worry!!

Glad you had fun bowling too!!!!
Maria
Linda Palmer said…
So beautiful Cindy. I love this card.
Susan said…
I like both cards but I really like the bling one Cindy! You still have the mojo but only we can see it! ;)

Hey now, 115 is not too bad for the first game. You will be back in the 150's before you know it!

Enjoy!
Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com
CraftinGranny said…
Well I think they are both great and look good to me. Blame the score on the tight shoes and the holes in the ball. Time to go shopping......LOL "Hugs"
Kathy said…
Cindy, I think both are very pretty. The purple is so you, love it. And I like the way you did the sentiment on the second one. I laughed, your bowling average sounds good to me, mine is about 30, that's not 130 either, lol! Thanks for joining the D2D Hope Butterfly progressive challenge this week. Hope to see you back next week.
Scrapping Julie said…
i think you did a great job. i love the sparkle. i totally need to work on my photo taking skills too!
Linda said…
Hi Cindy, Great card!
Plans are being made for the Madison Mingle and you had commented on my blog last spring that you wanted to know about it. Are you still interested? I will give the organizer your email if you still want me too.
Go Badgers and Brewers!
So Pretty. Love the bling and the dimension you greated. I love to bowel too. I have to get the holes in my ball drilled bigger if I start back up again. It seems all the weight I gained over the years went to my fingers only. Ha ha. Hugs, Cindy
Unknown said…
Wow what a beautiful card!!!!! Love those flowers you did a great job!!!!!
Susan said…
Hey Cindy!!

Just stopping in to say hello and I'm thinking of you! Hope all is well! :)

Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!