World Card Making Day!!

     I don't think I ever participated in World Card Making day before.  I have 2 !!  The first one is a Designed2Delight digi. I made a different variation of it about a week or so ago.  The name is Autumn Harvest. The sentiment is an SU from the set "Give Thanks." The cardstock is Real Red and Only Orange. The dp is a miscellaneous one with pumpkins. I added Stickles to the flowers. The sentiment is stamped with Real Red. I colored with Copics.  I'm going to enter this one over at Phindy's Place for this weeks Fall Challenge.
                                                        Here is a side view..........
    This next card I made for my Grandson Hunter. It is another Designed2Delight from a few weeks ago, "Falloween Cat."  Cardstock is the Purple in the Gina K Romance Collection.  The dp is called "Jubilee" by K & Company. I love it!! I colored with Copics and added some Stickles.  
              Hope you enjoyed my contribution for World Card Making day!!!
   P.S.  I got my new computer up and running!! I LOVE how much faster everything is!!! 

Comments

Unknown said…
Both of these cards are fabulous that flower is gorgeous!!!!! Way to go great job!!!!!!
Linda Palmer said…
Cindy, both cards are great. I have that wheelbarrow image but not that darling cat. Hunter will love the card. It's so cute and great image for a child's halloween card.
Susan said…
Hey ya Cindy! {{Big hugs}}

I love your contributions to WCM day! Thanks for the well wishes also, I see you have been very busy while I've been MIA so I will be reading your posts I've missed.

Things are finally getting back to normal here. They did in fact mention Gout but the lab tests showed the substance was more starchy and calcific. Pseudo Gout was mentioned along with RA. I just found this out on Friday so I have to talk to my primary doc to see what's next. Possibly a trip to yet another doc. But you are right, that steriod is a miracle. I am so thankful that it worked. Okay, I'm am so anxious to see what you've been up to....here I go! :)

Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com
Deb said…
Your Fall card is gorgeous, and that cat is a real cutie! Love them both!
Glad you got to participate in WCMD!

Love those pumpkins in the wheel barrow!!!

Hunter will love the card for him too!!!

Maria
Scrapping Julie said…
great card! glad you had a chance to play with your crafty goodies
Catherine said…
Gorgeous cards, love the pumpkins. Thanks for joining us at Phindys place this week,,,
Dr Sonia S V said…
The flower on the corner is stunning and matches so well with your card

Cheers
Sonia
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!