Just hanging around....

    Thought I'd make a boy card today!! It started out as a paper piecing card for the Phindy's Place challenge this week, but it also fits the Color Me Creative Challenge.
               Phindy's is a Paper Piecing challenge , and the CMC is to feature Boys. 
    The digi is called "Just Hanging Around."  I used SU Pacific Point card stock and DP. The ribbon is also Pacific Point.  The sentiment is from  SU "Crazy for Cupcakes." I used the SU Circle and Scallop Circle punches, which I pierced.
 I added a tiny bit of bling, even though it is for a boy!!
    I also added some white button breads for his buttons on his bibs. I also pieced the dog collar.  I shaded with Pebbles chalks. 
    I just might make cards all day today!!  Tomorrow is my Dad's Birthday. He would have been 76.  My daughters, Mom and me will be sending off some balloons for him.  Then we are going to have Tacos for dinner and play some cards!   I just love when they are all here and we play cards or games!!!

Comments

Susan said…
Hey Cindy!

Now I just can't help but to wonder what little boy you may have used for inspiration for this card? Could it be Hunter? Well, just like Hunter it is as cute as the little buttons you added on the bibs! Great job on the colors too!

What a nice day you will have tomorrow Cindy. I know how much you miss your dad and I'm sure being around your family will make the day special, as it always was. Enjoy friend! ;)

Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com
Anne said…
Cindy what a beautiful card for a boy, love those tiny buttons on his overalls, what a cutie.
How lovely to send up those balloons for your Dad's birthday.
Thank you for joining in with this week’s Phindy’s Place Challenge, do hope you’ll play again this Friday!
Hugs
Anne
Jennifer said…
I just love the playful attitude this card gives. Wonderful layout and I love how you added buttons to his overalls!
you have done this cute and yet fits a little guy perfectly!!
thanks for joining us at Phindys Place (-:
Cindy, Perfect boys card. I just love that image and you did a super job on it. Thanks for joining us at Color Me Creative.
Hugz, Pat
Michele Spera said…
Really cute job:-) Thank you for joining us at Color Me creative:-) Love the paper piecing on the overalls:-)
Hugs
Michele s
Fabulous card. You did a great job on the paper piecing. Love how you matched the dogs collar with the boy`s clothes. We really appreciate you entering our challenge over at Phindy`s Place this week. Hugs...Mona

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!