A Thank you....

      This weeks challenge at Sassy Cheryl's is "Just saying thanks."   I bought this digi quite some time ago, but this is the first time I have colored it.  I have so many buttons to use, I thought this card would be perfect!!
        I colored with Copics, shaded with Pebbles chalk, added some Fibers and the buttons.  The sentiment is SU "Warmest Regards", stamped in Elegant Eggplant.
I used a Nestie to cut out the image and sponged the edges with Lovely Lilac.  I really would have liked to put a dark border behind it, but that was the largest Nestie I had, and it wouldn't have fit on the card anyway! I also used the oval and scalloped oval punch.   Hope you like it!!
          I just got done working Fri, Sat & Sun. I did get to sleep in an hour early today though, due to Daylight Savings!  It seemed strange that it was so light on my way to work.   It was pretty busy in the morning, but the afternoon was kind of slow, so I got to finish reading a book  "Chasing Fireflies", by Charles Martin.
It was a very good book.  It started out a little slow, but then I just wanted to keep on reading!!   Check it out!!     Now I have to start another.  I usually read for a few minutes on the bus on my way to work, and then a few minutes before work and during lunch.  
  P.S.  I just figured out how to add a watermark.   I can't find a nice fancy font though!!

Comments

Cindy this is so cute. I like the use of the fibers. Glad you had time to craft.
Sassy Cheryl said…
WOW! It's gorgeous. Love the buttons on the flowers. It's stunning!
Don't you just LOVE DST! I know I do.
Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge this week!!!!
Linda Palmer said…
Darling card. I think this image is so cute and you did a fab job on it..
Ann English said…
Awesome-love the addition of real buttons-perfect! I also enjoyed reading the getting to know you post above. I'm not sure if I'll participate in this as I think I must be a lazy blogger!
I am always excited about the holidays while dreading them, too! Too much emphasis on gifts!
SNOOZE!
Yup, have those tonsils.
Milk Duds-yesterday, I let them melt in my mouth. Love them!
Sometimes!

Thank you for playing with us at Sassy Cheryl's this week!
Susan said…
Oh I like how you added the buttons Cindy! I have to get my rear in gear and get into a challenge! After checking out the fab cards you've been doing I feel inspired now to get on it! TFS all your talent my friend!

Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!