Happy Thanksgiving

   Here is a Thanksgiving card, I thought I would just feature the sentiment.
   This is an SU stamp, "Autumn Harvest."   I'm sure the dp is SU, but I'm not sure of the name.  The inks are Dusty Durango and Close to Cocoa. I colored the little acorn with Prismacolor pencils. The card stock is Really Rust, and a misc. called Deep Desert Dune. The white is of course, Gina K Pure Luxury.  I added some fibers and Primas with brads. 
  Last night was bowling, and also Cristine's 30th Birthday!! She is my youngest.
We are going to celebrate on Saturday with Fondue!! It is her favorite birthday meal!!  I started it years ago, and the tradition continues.  I will definitely post pictures!!!

Comments

Kathy and Lucky said…
Your card is so perfect, such rich fall colors. Love how the sentiment is the focal. Happy Birthday to your daughter, ahh....to be 30 again.
Linda Palmer said…
So pretty. Love that designer paper, so beautiful and so is the polka dotted paper. Love it all.
Jennifer said…
I love how you featured your sentiment! Beautiful papers and flowers!
Unknown said…
Cute card!

PS-I have blog candy!
Michelle said…
Wow cindy this is really pretty!
Great! I love this stylish, elegant card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Fussy and Fancy. Good luck. Lisbeth K

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!