Lovely Tree

   Last weeks challenge at Designed2Delight was this cute Tree stamp, called "Lovely Tree."  Check out the challenge over there!!  
    The card stock is SU Really Rust and Tangerine Tango. The dp is Basic Grey "Sweet Threads."  I colored the tree with Copics, and punched out some hearts with a Creative Memories Heart Punch.  The sentiment is from SU "Warm Words." I also used the plain and scalloped oval punches.
  It is a cute stamp, isn't it?? 
   Well, tonight is bowling again!!  Let's see if I can top last weeks high game of 188... I'll let you know!!
   I know I'm a little late, but here are a few Halloween Pictures!!!  Some are scary!! My daughters went to a Halloween Party (theirs are the scary ones!!)
 Cristine & Kris
Jenn & Cristine
They went as murdered Camp Counselors from Camp Crystal Lake in one of the Halloween or Freddie movies.  Cristine made their T-shirts.

 This is me and Anna at work.
Can you guess what I am????
 Batman!!!
 Betty the mini Rapper!!
 Joanne the go-go girl!!
Sheryl the 50's girl, Delores as Harpo!!
This is Wendy & Me 
I am a Purple Shower Scrunchie!!!
I made it last year for a party!!

Comments

Linda said…
Such an adorable card.. Love looking at the photos.. Looks like you all had fun dressing up..
hug, Linda
Linda Palmer said…
You are very talented, stamping, sewing etc. Love the card with the cute tree and love your scrunchie outfit. Fun photos!
These are just great. Thanks for sharing them.
Hugz, Pat
Kathy and Lucky said…
Love your costume and purple of course :) Wow your daughter's is kind of real looking what great work. Oh, got so hung up on Halloween, almost forgot the card, love it with the image and the colors your chose.
Scrapping Julie said…
ACK!! love all of the costumes!! Friday the 13th movies used to scare the pee out of me! love the shower sponge
Maire Gamber said…
Very cute post! What a happy card! So versatile.
Hugs marie
Susan said…
Ok, I loved the card Cindy but OMG the pictures were AWESOME! I laughed when I saw them, hilarious! What a fun group of people you have in your life! lol...your costume cracked me up! You win for most original!

Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com
Unknown said…
Very cool costumes!

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!