Come see the Fairy Grama!!!

    A couple of weeks ago, I found a new digi site (to me), JustInkLined
I just couldn't resist this Fairy Grama. Isn't she a hoot???!! 

         I colored her with Copics, shaded with Pebbles Chalk, used my fancy Creative Memories Corner punch. The dp is Kaleidoscope by K & Co. I just love it!!     I added some flowers, brads and bling. 

             Of course, we must not forget the good 'ol Stickles!!
         I hope you enjoyed my Fairy Grama!!   I will definitely have to color her up again!!   I almost forgot... the sentiment is from SU. I do not remember the name.  My fellow stamper, Cindy G, stamped a bunch of them up for me.
     I'm entering this at Color Me Creative Classroom. The challenge was to color hair a non-traditional color or multi-color.  I colored her hair blue.
    I just finished helping my daughter empty out her storage unit and bring it to my parking garage. We got it all in 2 van loads. (Heaping van loads!) 
    Then, I scrubbed out my tub and took a nice leisurely hot bath to soak my aching muscles!  I plan on doing nothing the rest of the day!!  Well, I may color while I lounge on the couch and watch some TV!!

Comments

Linda Palmer said…
Cindy, how cute!! I love your fairy Grandma, so funny. Love your colors too.
Scrapping Julie said…
sounds like my kind of day!
she makes my laugh! awesome work with her. hope you enjoyed your day
Beebeebabs said…
Such a cute cute card tfs!!!
Maria Matter said…
omgosh, how fun is this! love it Cindy!!!
Kathy and Lucky said…
You are definitely an angel with all you do :) What a special person you are. Your card gave me the giggles, love, love this card and that image is hysterical, you did an awesome job with coloring and the chalks and touch of sparkle.
lol - what a funny image! That lady needs a good bra!!!!! :)

Hope your bath helped your sore muscles!!!

Maria
Unknown said…
This is such a great card! It is a super cool image. I hope you enjoyed your bubble bath and the rest of your day off. xx
Dana Joy said…
OMG...this is too funny. Great card. Thanks for playing along with us at CMC.
LOL - what a hilarious granny!! love your sparkly tutu too. Thanks for joining us at CMC copic Challenge.
Sandie said…
Great card. Love the humourous image. Thank you for joining us at CMC this time and good luck. xx
Ruby said…
Such a fun fairy godmother! Love how you've done her hair and the glitter really looks good! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Color Me Creative!

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!