No black lines....Please

                  No black lines...Please.. 
 That is the name of the challenge at  Prairie Fairy.
So, I stamped this Great Impressions "G289" with Bashful Blue ink.  I colored with Copics, and added a whole lot of Stickles.  The paper is DCWV Christmas.
 I thought the ornament print went well with the hanging ornaments in the image.  Then, I remembered I got the Ornament Punch a long time ago from SU.  Haven't ever used it!  I stamped the "let it snow" with Brilliant Blue. It is from a Penny Black set, "Holly Day Critters."   The "falling star"  image is from Elzybells. The card stock is Brilliant Blue, Ballet Blue and Old Olive.
   It was definitely different not stamping with black ink. I thought snowmen would work the best, since I usually outline them in blue.  I'll have to try this again with another type of  image.  Others seem to be able to do it well, I guess I should be able to do it too!!   
   Well, I got my right knee injected Monday with a steroid. I even let a Physicians Assistant Student do it!  I guess the only way to learn is by doing it!!  She did a great job.  I'm going back in a month or 2, then will have both knees injected with Synvisc.  It supplements your knee fluid with a viscous solution to help relieve pain and improves the shock absorbing abilities of the knee.   Believe it or not, it is a protein made out of the cockscomb from chickens!!   We'll see how those chickens work for me!!!

Comments

Kathy and Lucky said…
This is an adorable card, I never think to use something other than black or brown to stamp my images, TFS. :) Love the ornaments to the side, perfect shiny addition.
Suzi Mac said…
You've done a fantastic job with your sweet snowmen. I love the snow globes too and your colour combo. Fantastic job. Thank you for joining us at Fairy Fun Friday with your adorable card.
Hugs
Suzi x
Linda Palmer said…
Love your light blue ink. never thought to do that with snowmen. You colored them so cute. I have that set and love it. Great card.
Scrapping Julie said…
holy cow cindy. this is so great. i love the vibrant colors and the sparklishness!!
What a cool challenge! I think you did great - those snowmen look perfect!!!
Sorry to hear about your knee. Hope the injections do the trick!!

On a blog note - and I hope this doesn't come across as rude.........I'm so happy you deleted the dolphin jumping thing.......for some reason, it just drove me nuts when I would visit your blog!!! (I'm a bit nutty!). I would have to turn my speakers down. Again - I hope you don't feel I'm being mean - just wanted to mention it anyway :)

Maria
Unknown said…
A lovely Chrissie card. I have done the no black lines thing and it sure is a challenge! xx
Kelly said…
Great job with the no black lines at FFF. I love to see what others come up with when taken outside of their comfort zone! Great job and we look forward to seeing your future creations.
Wow this is amazing! You did such a wonderful job! Love those ornaments! Thanks for joining us at "Fairy Fun Fridays" for our No Black Lines challenge! Good Luck! :D

Hugz & TFS,
xx Tracey/FFF-DT xx
Dr Sonia S V said…
Love the way you made the decorations sparkle!!

Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com
Unknown said…
Fabulous! Great coloring Cindy!

Thanks for playing along!

xo

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!