Christmas Snowman

   Finally...I have colored again!!  This is a cute little Snowman from Designed2Delight. I don't know why I continually color the images before thinking of the layout I will use.  I had the hardest time picking a background dp for this.  It seems the Christmas papers didn't match right, none of the greens matched, neither did the turquoise ones.  So, maybe I will remember, next time...pick layout first, then color!!   I used Copics, my Creative Memories Corner Rounder, SU circle and Scallop circle punches.  The sentiment is an Inky Antics stamp.
    Yesterday was our family Thanksgiving.  This is me and my Mom cutting of the making for our Polish Dressing. You either like it or hate it!! It has the giblets (liver,heart,gizzards, neck) plus carrots, eggs, celery, onion, bread and seasonings.
I have loved it all my life.  I remember getting up early in the morning to help my Grama and my Mom make it.  
 Here are my 2 beautiful daughters, Cristine & Jenn.
 My Mom
 Me, cutting the Turkey!!
I am on vacation this coming week, so my Mom is staying for a few days.  I will have to drive her home on Tuesday or Wednesday.  I hope to get to visit with Hunter next Saturday!!   

Comments

Linda Palmer said…
Wonderful family photos. Hope you get to see Hunter...love your card too. Great image and papers.
Jennifer said…
Thank you for sharing your family moments! I love your snowman to! Have a wonderful day!
Melissa said…
What a sweet snowman card Cindy! Your family is beautiful!
Looks like you had a great time!!! your daughter's are beautiful (as are you!!)

Have a great week with your mom!!
Maria
Kathy and Lucky said…
Let me start with your pictures, my stars you have one good looking family you are all so beautiful and young looking!!!! Love the sound of the stuffing, I like lots of things in my food for flavor, I am not just a meat and potato girl. :) Love, love your card, that snowman is adorable and you have made me feel so much better, I always color then figure out the layout and paper, guess that is why it takes me so long to make a card :) Have fun with mom.
Scrapping Julie said…
what a lovely family!! ummm... not sure about that stuffing.. i would try it though.. i'll try just about everything. your card is cute. love the colors. excellent job Cindy!

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!