Red...Poppies...

   This weeks challenge at Cute Card Thursday is for this past Sunday, Remembrance Sunday.  Our card is to be made with the color Red, or to feature Poppies.   Mine has both.   I have always loved this SU stamp from the "Oh So Lovely" set.
   The image is colored with Copics, shaded with Pebbles chalk, and Stickles were added for a little sparkle.  I used a Nesties Scallop, added Primas and ribbon.  The dp is from K & Co. Designer Mat Pad by Susan Winget.  It goes perfectly with the poppies!!  I also used the Bow Easy for the first time!! I definitely need to practice, but I think it turned out ok.
    I didn't do very well at bowling this week!! I only bowled my average of 130 for one game out of 3... Oh well, maybe next week!!

Comments

Dr Sonia S V said…
Even the matching background is awesome!
Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com
Kathy said…
This is gorgeous Cindy. Love red and these poppies are so pretty. The bow easy bow looks wonderful, too. Beautifully done!
Linda Palmer said…
That set is one of my fav's too. I'll have to dig mine out. I love what you did with it, so beautiful!
Jennifer said…
Beautiful poppies! I love how you added the chalk and the scalloped edging is perfect!
Unknown said…
Wow what a super lovely card!!!! Love the image and the color is fabulous!!!!! way to go !!!!!
Kathy and Lucky said…
This is really pretty, love the image and I always love red :) You did a great job on the bow, I still struggle sometimes with the bow easy and then do the "rabbit ears" :) Great coloring as usual, I think of you since I have an image to color and I have company, so I will sit in my chair, markers and image in hand while I visit with my in-laws and son. Have a great holiday, hope you get to see Hunter.
Unknown said…
This is really beautiful Cindy. Everything matches in so well. I can totally see that purple is your fave colour now that I come back and see your blog and see purple everywhere!! xx
Maire Gamber said…
this card is just fabulous! Love the coloring and richness.
Hugs,
Marie
liszha said…
This sure is a beautiful very elegant card!
Lisette
Susan said…
Beautiful! I love all the reds and warmness. But Cindy...where's the purple? lol! No matter, still pretty! Sorry to hear about bowling, yep there is next week!

Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!