Colors of the sea....

      Many months ago I won blog candy from Gina.  I am finally coloring up one of the stamps!! There were a lot of stamps in that box of blog candy!!  Check out her blog: "Makings and Musings."  She actually used a Sweet Pea Stamp today.
    This image is available at Sweet Pea Stamps.  It was designed by Ching Chou Kuik, but I could not find the name of this particular stamp. 
    This is a perfect image for the challenge over at Color Me Creative Classroom, titled  "Colors of the Sea."
    Cardstock is Tempting Turquiose and Gina K Pure Luxury White.  I embossed with the Cuttlebug and sponged with Tempting Turquoise ink. Image was colored with Copics and shaded with Pebbles chalk. I added stickles to make her scales shine.  
 Hoping you can see the bling!
                             I hope you enjoyed your visit to the "sea" today!!
Come back soon!!

Comments

Hazel said…
You have coloured this mermaid beautifully and I love your added glimmer. Thanks for joining us at Color Me Copic,
Hugs
H xx
Scrapping Julie said…
cindy! you did a great job with the mermaid. LOVE her sparkliness!
Anonymous said…
Super cute!!!! I love it!
Jennifer said…
Love your colouring! Wonderful scales!
Carla S. said…
Gorgeous card, Cindy! I love the mermaid image you used! Your coloring is fantastic!
Susan said…
I love it Cindy!! Beautiful colors and the stickles make the scales look realistic! I think this is one of my favorite ones you have done, and you know I love all your work! So pretty!

I hope you have a fantastic Thanksgiving too! And enjoy the time off, I hope you get in some crafting time! ;) I hope your knee is feeling better now and the shot has kicked in. Oh, that stamp set is from a company called Our Craft Lounge and the website is www.ourcraftlounge.com. That set is Tweet Winter Wishes. If you have an Archiver's by you they may have them in stock there, that's where I picked them up.

Take care my friend!

Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com
liszha said…
It is just lovely and the bling really adds to the sealike thought of it.
Kathy and Lucky said…
This is just gorgeous and I love how you did the scales on the tail. I would say this is absolutely jaw dropping :) Hope you have a great holiday.
Unknown said…
Wow what a gorgeous mermaid!!!! Love the way you colored her scales!!!!!! Fabulous work!!!!!
Cindy, You did a wonderful job on your card. Amazing how the colors look on her tail they sparkle so pretty and how you colored the details with the blues and greens.
Hugs, Patricia
Have I asked you what part of Wisconsin do you live? I live in Kenosha.
charlene said…
cute card thanks for joining us at CMC Challenge
Hugs

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!