Ready to go....

    Here is a card I made for Hunter, my Grandson. He starts 1st grade next Tuesday!!
I can't hardly believe it!!! There was a Phindy's Place Challenge, which was to make a card for something new.  1st grade is definitely NEW!!!
 I did color the image with copics, did a little shading with Pebbles chalk. The cardstock is a piece of misc green. Don't ya love the dp??  I've had it for years...  Hunter doesn't have curly hair at all, but it is his color!
This is a piece of misc dp I have also had for years. I put this inside on the bottom of the card.  I hope he likes it!!   Thanks for visiting!!!

Comments

What a great card for Hunter!! He'll love it!!!

Maria :)
Kathy said…
Cindy I LOVE this, I used the same image for this challenge, lol! When I saw this I immediately knew you made it for Hunter, so sweet! He will love it. Hope his first grade year starts well. Great card, love your coloring, dsp and fun inside strip!
Very Sweet, Cindy. I just love it. Nothing like a Grammie's love.
Linda Palmer said…
Hunter is going to love this card Cindy. It is such a cute image and love your coloring. The buses are too cute! Hope you get to see more of him this year.
Gina Lindsay said…
Too cute! I love that paper too. Isn't it great what we find when we start digging in our stash?
Anonymous said…
such a cute card. I love it.
Celeste
http://touchedbyabutterfly.blogspot.com/
Maire Gamber said…
He will love it cindy! It is a great card!
Hugs,
Marie
dstandard said…
Awesome job of paper piecing! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!
Susan said…
Awe, I'm sure Hunter did love it! Wow, 1st grade. That's a big deal for the little guy, I hope he is enjoying it. You must be so proud!

Susan

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

Winter Birthday Card