Shots....anyone??

Finally, I have made a card!!!  I have been in such a slump lately. I saw the challenge last week friday at GinaK, and was going to add this, but it's too late now. This is a Gina K stamp, "Nurse Feelgood". I used the Red paper from the Gina K Romance collection, and of course, the Pure Luxury white. I made my own dp with the shots!!  Nothing fancy at all!

  I did get another card made too, and again nothing fancy. I'll post that in a day or 2.  I' ve been spending too much time on Facebook playing Cafe World. It's almost time to give it a break, because now it is like a chore, instead of a game!! 
   Good news...I get to go see my Grandson Hunter this Friday.  My Mom will be meeting us also. I will get to spend a whole 4 hours with him...  (I'm atually going to court now to try to get to be able to have him for 3 days at a time on one of my weekends off per month.)
Long story...but I am hopeful.  Now I have to take what I can get!!   I love him so much!!
  Well, I will be back soon!!!  Thanks for visiting!!

Comments

Kathy and Lucky said…
So glad you got to spend time with Hunter, that is awesome. Love your card, it is so great with the shots as the background and then the ambulance. Love it. I think the heat is causing loss of mojo for a lot of people.
Susan said…
CINDY!!!

I wasn't yelling at you there, just excited to see you! This is a very cute card but I have to be honest Cindy, I had to laugh when I saw it. Yes, it was either laugh or cry so I laughed. Bet you didn't know you could provoke such emotion with a card huh? LOL! Less than 12 hours ago I had 19 trigger point injections with steroids into my back and neck so when I saw the "shots" on your card it was too ironic for me! LOL

How much fun you will have with Hunter! Sorry you have to go through the headache of the courts but hopefully it will all be a past memory and you will get those three days every month. I knew of someone that went through a situation like this and things turned out wonderful, and I'm sure they will for you as well. Guess what? The next project I will be working on is the idea you gave me for my September calendar. I know, I better hurry, it's August already! It's so good to see you back here! :)

Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com
Smoked Recipes said…
Great reead thank you

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

Winter Birthday Card