Hook, Line & Sinker

Ok, so I know this card looks more "girly" and for a girl, but I made it last week for Hunter, my 6 year Old Grandson.  It was supposed to remind him of me!!  He liked it anyway!!   This is a Gina K stamp set, "Quite a Catch."I colored her with Copics, added some stickles, (Silver and Purple, although, they look black in the picture.) The paper is Bashful Blue, and some misc print. I stamped some bubbles all around, and shaded with a little blue Pebbles chalk. I also used a Nesties Scallop Die.

 Yesterday, I was "allowed" to visit with Hunter for 4 hours.  We were at the local park and they have a train engine there from 1911.  Hunter wanted silly faces!!
 Here is Great Grama and Hunter, while we were at the Zoo. It can take a whole 20 minutes to walk through their Zoo. I'm waiting for the day I can take him to a REAL Zoo, like Brookfield in Chicago or even the Milwaukee Zoo.  He will be totally amazed!!
 He brought some bread with to feed the ducks and geese. There were hundreds of each of them!
We all had a very good time, even though it was short.  Next time I told him I would stay at the hotel in town that has a pool and we can swim for the day.                                         I hope you enjoyed your visit!!  Come back again!!!

Comments

Kathy said…
What a sweet card for Hunter Cindy, so glad you got to spend the day with him, he is just adorable.
What a gorgeous looking little boy! Sounds as though you don't get to spend as much time with him as you would like.......that's a shame for both of you!
I'll bet he loved your cute card!
Susan said…
Hi Cindy!

I'm so happy to hear you had such a wonderful time with Hunter! I can tell from the pictures how much that little guys loves you and his great gramma. I hope the day comes soon that he can spend much more time with you. He would love either zoo, they are both equally beautiful, and being there with you would make it even more fun. Just think of the fun you two will have scarring the monkeys with those funny faces! lol!

{{applause}} That's for two post in a week! Not only two posts but two cute cards also! That fishy is adorable and I bet Hunter did love it. Looks like the mojo has returned to the building Cindy! ;)

Hope your having a great weekend!

Susan
Dr Sonia S V said…
Oh such precious memories!

Cheers from Bangalore ,India
Dr Sonia S V
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com
Oh Cindy! I'm so happy you got to spend time with Hunter!! Looks like you had a wonderful time!!!!

What a cute cute card!! That fish is adorable!

Thank you for your sweet comments about Layla's passing too.

Maria
Linda Palmer said…
Cindy, I am so glad you got to spend some time with Hunter. He is adorable and looks happy with his Grandma and Great Grandma. Hoping you can soon spend as much time as you want with him. Hugs, Linda
Mel said…
Really cute card and your image is so adorable. Thank you for joining us at TTCRD challenge.

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

Winter Birthday Card