2 Challenges today!

     Today's card I'm entering into 2 challenges. One is Fussy & Fancy Friday Challenge, where you are to use 3 or more embellishments.  The other challenge is Friday's  over at Designed2Delight. It is the weekly image challenge, using the image of the week.
   This is a Designed2Delight image that only cost $1.00... Check out the blog to find out how you can get the image.    The paper I have used is  SU Perfect Plum, Gina K Pure Luxury White, and Basic Grey Sweet Threads dp.  I've added a Prima, 4 brads and some glittery ribbon.  Not very fancy, but it was what my mojo allowed today!! 
     Yesterday my daughter, Cristine and I went to a Spiritual camp, and each saw a medium, clairvoyant.  I think her reading was much better than mine.  She gave her good news about her career, and her relationship.  The most exciting thing was that she said that her Grandfather on her Mom's side is very proud of her. That is my Dad!!  Cristine never even brought him up. She came up with this on her own!! That is just awesome!!! 
 I wasn't too thrilled about my reading. It was with a different person who was highly recommended by a couple of my friends who had gone to her. She did not see my Dad at all, until I brought him up. She did say that I'm kind of "stuck" right now, and that I need to make some changes, and that I have a fear of changes.. I don't believe that I have a fear of changes. I'm not sure what the changes are that I need to make.  So, I was not really excited about my reading, but Cristine was happy with hers.   I will go again someday, but probably to a different reader.
  Well, I hope you enjoyed your visit today.... Come back again!!

Comments

Well, it's an adorable image. I love the colors and that beautiful dp!

Sorry you were unhappy with the medium. We want so much to hear from our loved ones, it can be disappointed....especially the message that you were given if it really doesn't apply to you!

Maria
Susan said…
Hi Cindy!

What a beautiful card! I love the colors you used! I have to hand it to you, you are amazing with color combos. I have yet to see a bad one. Maybe for giggles you could make me a bad color combo card? lol! I'm just kidding!

Don't give up on readings. I have been to some that were so far off the mark and I have been to a few that nailed it. I went to see a lady about 6 months ago that just shocked me. She did readings off of regular playing cards. At first I was like, ok this is weird, but I'm telling you, when I left I had chills running down my spine! (And not from the arthritis!) She was one of the best I have seen!

If you get a chance stop on over, I have a little something to cheer you up! :)

Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com
Kathy and Lucky said…
What a wonderful card with those flowers and the colors that just pop off the page. Sorry to hear about your reading, I would just try someone else and form your own opinion. Good Luck and you know your Dad is smiling upon you and very proud.
Gina Lindsay said…
Great card! I am always afraid to use more than one embellishment at a time!
I'm having fun on my own little "post hop" on your blog. Such great stuff to see. I love this card too.

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

Winter Birthday Card