Encore Presentation....

     I was browsing for a new challenge today and came across  Stamp R Us Challenge, Encore Presentations. To enter,  use a card you had previously posted on your blog or in a gallery (no back linking) and the winner will be invited to be a guest designer for a future challenge.  I thought it was a great chance to revisit this darling in "Summer by the Sea"  that I made a few months back.  I always liked this stamp, and love that ribbon.
      This is a Stampin' Up stamp. I believe the paper and ribbon are all Riding Hood Red. I used Prismacolor pencils, Pebbles chalk for shading. The sentiment was punched out with the Oval punch, and mounted on a piece punched by the Scalloped Oval punch. I also used the Corner punch, and then added some bling.  
    I hope you enjoyed my "Encore presentation."  Now to get on to something new!!

Comments

Maire Gamber said…
Wow! Gorgeros!!!
Hugs,Marie
Kathy and Lucky said…
This is gorgeous, love the image and how it draws you in and the red, well always a favorite. Good lucky hope you win :)
Marilyn Webb said…
Gorgeous Cindy, love the design, and your awesome coloring! Thanks for joining us this week at Stamps R Us.
hugs
Marilyn
Susan said…
Oh what a pretty card Cindy! You did a fantastic job designing this and the colors just match up perfect! You are such a great artist, yes I said artist, because the way you can blend colors are just so beautiful! Isn't it a good feeling to look at past projects and think, wow..I did good!

If you get the chance you have to stop over. I dedicated my newest post to you! I hope you like it! ;)

Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com
Unknown said…
Wow what a gorgeous card!!!! Fabulous coloring!!!! Wow great job!!!!!!
Gina Lindsay said…
This is a gorgeous card and that sounds like a fun challenge. I have always liked that image too. Sorry I haven't been around a lot lately, my summer just went a little crazy--in a good way--but I will be back soon!

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

Winter Birthday Card