Maisie Belle goes to School

      Here is little Miss Maisie Belle all ready for school.  She was a FREE digi from
Designed2Delight if you join the Friday's challenges. Click on the link to find out how you can get a FREE digi every Friday!! 
    I printed her on Gina K Pure Luxury White. The Cardstock is SU Really Rust, and the dp (all 3 of them) are Basic Grey, Sweet Threads.  I colored her with Copics.
 I paper pieced her whole dress, books, pockets, collar and hem of her dress.
  I'm also entering her in the Crazy 4 Challenges Bingo, For the challenge this week, you need to select 3 items that are in a straight line, either horizontal, vertical or diagonal and use these on your card/ project.



As you can see I chose the last row, paper Piecing and (Paper Piercing), Ribbon and 2 or more designer papers. ( I used 3).   This was fun!!!  SHe is really bright looking in real life, My pictures just aren't showing up very well. They look "blah"....

Comments

paige said…
Adorable card Cindy! Love the paper patterns you used on your card and your image turned out so sweet!
Kathy and Lucky said…
What a great job, love the paper pieicing and the colors you used and those apples look great. Love this card, smiles all over on this one.
Intruderlady said…
thnx for your comment.
love the patterned dress and the red and green apples.

enjoy your day!
kitty
Linda Palmer said…
She is darling Cindy! Love how you colored her. Great card.
Oh, she's too cute!!
Great paper piecing!!!!

Love her red hair and freckles too :)
Maria
Belinda Basson said…
clever idea to paper piece her. Must have taken some time!
Gina Lindsay said…
This is just adorable!!
Susan said…
Hey ya Cindy!

What a fun challenge! You did a great job with this! My goodness, I've been missing in action this past week and it looks like you've been having some creative fun! I'm off to see what else you've been doing......

Susan
Maire Gamber said…
Great job with paper piecing! Cute card!
Hugs,
Marie

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

Winter Birthday Card