Butterflies.....

  I just love Butterflies!!!  I saw this challenge over at Color Me Creative Classroom and thought I have the perfect stamp for it!!  The theme of the challenges is "WINGS".
   The stamp is by Stamping Bella, called "Flutterby".  I decided to make 3 versions.
I decided to add the pretty Recollections Gemstone Butterflies for some added bling!
The first one I colored the little flowers with Copics in the blue range. The sentiment is in Pacific Point, "hello" by the Stamps of Life by Stephanie Barnard.
 This sentiment is "Thank You", SU Warmest Regards, stamped in Elegant Eggplant,
 colored with Copics in the Purple range.

 

This sentiment, "Thinking of You" is also SU "Warmest Regards", stamped in Melon Mambo, colored with Copics in the pink range.
      It is hard to see in the pictures, but I have added stickles to all of the flowers.
I guess I would consider all of theses to be CAS, Clean and Simple.  I hardly every make cards without layers.  This was fun, however!!!
    I hope you enjoyed your visit.   Please visit again, soon!!!

Comments

Maria Matter said…
absolutely GORGEOUS Cindy!!! love these butterflies!
hugs & blessings
Unknown said…
Wow Cindy what a gorgeous card!!!! The butterflies are fabulous!!!! What a great job you did !!!!!
Kathy and Lucky said…
Oh my stars!!! These are so gorgeous and elegant, love that butterfly and the way you have colored all the different colors. Beautiful as always.
Dr Sonia S V said…
Wow Cindy such breathtakingly beautiful butterflies. For some reason this post didnt show up on my dashboard.

Love it

Cheers
Sonia
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com
Sue said…
These are so pretty! They will definitely be treasured.
Oh so gorgeous --- Love the butterly and the bling. Your CAS style is a perfect way to really show this image off. The bling is awesome.
Gina Lindsay said…
These are just gorgeous!!
Wonderful cards. Thanks for joining us at Color me Creative Classroom. I love seeing all your creations. Good luck on the challenge.
Hugs, Patricia
Susan said…
I love the layers Cindy. It looks as if it's fluttering of the page, doesn't it? You did a beautiful job with the coloring too! Yay! I see you got all the mojo back! ;)

Susan

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

Winter Birthday Card