4 Challenges--1 Card!!

      This is big for me!!! 1 card, 4 challenges... This is a new Phindy's Place digi image.
It is called "Flower Top Fairy Mushroom Minx".  The base is Orchid Opulence, the image is printed on Gina K Pure Luxury, mounted on Green Gable. I dry embossed Groovy Guava with my Cuttlebug. I believe the folder is Swirls. I shaded with Pebbles chalk.
 The flowers I colored with Copics RV55 & RV 66 and attached them with yellow brads. 
 I used Creative Memories Corner Rounder to round it all out.

Here are the challenges:
Phindy's Place: Anything goes, but must be a Phindy's image.
Cute Card Thursday:  No Designer Paper
Color Me Creative Classroom: Color your embellishments, "Friends" themed
Through The Classroom Door:  Embossing, dry or heat

I hope you enjoyed my card today!!  Now, off to make some more!!

Comments

Mary G. said…
4 challenges? Wow, great job! Very cute image and I love how you colored it! TFS!
Anita said…
Adorable card! Thanks for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door challenge.
Kathy and Lucky said…
This is so sweet and wow 4 challenges, that is great! Your coloring is great as always. Have a great evening.
It is such a sweet image and I love the colors you chose to go with it. Very pretty card.
Mel said…
This is just tooooo cute. Your image is adorable. Thank you for joining us at TTCRD challenge.
Dr Sonia S V said…
So sweet the little darling looks
Cheers from Bangalore ,India
Dr Sonia S V
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com
Kathy said…
Oh how pretty! Cindy, I love this combo of colors, so bright and summery. This is totally adorable! Thank you for joining us at Phindy's Place this week.
Philomena said…
This is so pretty, Cindy. Wonderful happy coloring, your card is so bright and cheerful!
Thanks for playing along with us at Phindy's Place this week - we hope you will be back!
Cec said…
Great card. Love all the layers and the rounded corners. Your colouring makes this little fairy just pop. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place.
Hugs!
Cec
Kylie said…
Oh wow! Your card is stunning.
Thanks for playing at CCT this week,
Hugs Kylie
Anne said…
What beautiful colours you used, this is so feminine and pretty. Thanks for playing along with Anything Goes at Phindy's Place.
Hugs
Anne
Ann English said…
Hi, Cindy! Cute as can be! Thanks so much fro joining us for the Phindys Place challenge.
this is so cute and love your color combo...just adorable!
thanks so much for joining us at Phindy's Place this week - hope to see you again (-:
Brook said…
What a cute image and I love your bright colors. Thanks for joining us at the CMC Copic Challenge.

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

Winter Birthday Card