Happy Easter, Featured Stamper Challenge




Happy Easter Everyone! I hope you all had a nice time with whomever you spent the day with! (Even if it was just yourself!) I myself had to work, and it was busy enough to keep us from getting bored. We had a drug overdose, back pain, shoulder pain, migraine, toothache and a person who had a grape stuck in their throat. The grape still was not out by the time I left! I brought home a piece of a Lemon Bar, and Eclaire Cake. They were both yummy!
Getting on to my card. This was based on a fellow SCS'ers card. **Inge** was todays Featured Stamper.


Recipe:
Stamp: Whipper Snapper- Stephanie
Ink: Black
Paper: All Papertrey Ink Paper; Aqua Mist, Pink Patterns, Everyday Blessings, White
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Creative Memories Corner Punch, Gem Rhinestones, Ribbon, Stickles, Primas, Button & Linen Thread.

On to my next creation!

Comments

Wendy said…
Aww, so cute! I love the image! Great card! TFS!!
Elizabeth said…
Love the bright spring color combinations. Sweet card.
Dori Shelton said…
So cute! I love how all the different patterns work so well together. Your "Lovely as a Tree" card is exquisite as well!
Elizabeth said…
What a very cute card! I also enjoy reading about your ER nurse stories. I have an interview on Wednesday for a job in the ICU when I graduate. I hope I get it!
Michelle said…
aww..this is such a cute image..and a wodnerful card!
TFS!

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!