Spring has sprung!

I finally got a spring card done today! I hope to make a couple more if possible.
This was for Corrosive69's (SCS) weekly challenge.
It had to have something springy or Easter in it. I love how it turned out!!
Recipe:Stamps: SU Scene in a garden, Hero Arts-Sweet Dreams Bunny, Whipper Snapper -Spring(Sentiment by Anna Wight)
Paper: SU Yoyo Yellow, Bashful Blue, PTI White, DCWV Glitter Mat Stack
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Flower Soft, Pebbles Chalk, Gem Rhinestones, Fibers.

Hunter went to Great Grama's today so his Mom could go to work. He is feeling a little better.
Tomorrow his Mama has the day off, so they can snuggle all day! I wish they didn't live 2+ hours away, because I would love to snuggle too!!

I got another card done today .. It is a SCS color Challenge Card.
The colors to be used were: Bashful Blue, Close to Cocoa & So Safron.
Recipe:
Stamp: Scene in a garden, Canvas
Ink: Black, Bashful Blue
Paper: SU Bashful Blue, Close to Cocoa, So Safron, Misc dp
Accessories: Martha Stewart Border Punch, Flower Soft, Ribbon, Primas, brads, Ticket corner punch.

Comments

Christy said…
That vase of flowers is so wonderfully created. Love all the details---
~*Joni said…
This is adorable! :D You will fare well on Janet's challenge, what a great reminder of spring days that have yet to come. haha! Even the bunny seems to be patiently waiting...
Love the vase of flowers!!! I so need to get some of that FlowerSoft stuff...they look so beautiful!!
Anonymous said…
This is one of my favourite stamps from the mini. I love how you put the bunny under the bench.
cr8iveme said…
what lovely cards.
Cheryl Walker said…
Very very cute!!!! Love the flowers :)
Michelle said…
wonderful and adorable springy cards! TFS!
Jacquel said…
Gorgeous cards...love them! tfs!!!
Elizabeth said…
Lovely card - isn't that set wonderful - I have been playing with it this week too!

Happy Easter to you and yours.
Kathi said…
Adorable cards! Love the flowers and all the detail you put into them!

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!