More Mother's Day Cards!/ Nurse Joke

Today was my last day off, so I thought I would try to whip up some more Mother's Day cards.My co-workers buy my cards and I need to take them this week. I have all of the details posted on my Gallery at SCS

The stamps are: Penny Black, Great Impressions, Stampendous
The paper is: Taken with Teal, Tempting Turquoise, Barely Banana, Blush Blossom, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Basic Grey"Euphoria", PTI White
The accessories: Prismacolor pencils, Primas, Brads, Stickles, Fibers, Ribbon, SU Ticket Punch, Creative Memories Corner punch
The Weekend :
I had a great weekend. My daughter Jenn came down on Saturday with Hunter. She went home on Sunday, but Hunter stayed with me and Papa Tom. Monday Hunter & I went to visit my Mom. We went out to eat and played! I took Hunter home on Tuesday evening, and the 3 of us went out to eat at a Mexican restaurant before I left to come home.
As you can see, this time he has an alligator tattoo!
Nurse joke of the day:
A new nurse listened while the doctor was yelling, "Typhoid! Tetanus! Measles!"
The new nurse asked another nurse, "Why is he doing that?"
The other nurse replied, "Oh, he just likes to call the shots around here."

Comments

Michelle said…
such happy bright colors....these cards def feel like spring! these are all lovely..TFS!
Jacquel said…
Very nice cards Cindy...love the pic of your fam! tfs!!!
Ann said…
These are all so bright and cheery!


*groan* That nurse joke is too funny!
Cheryl Walker said…
Love the assortment of cards you did!!! Also love the colors and sentiments tooo!!!
jessie lubyk said…
Very nice and that's so cool how your co workers buys their cards from you :)
Unknown said…
I love the yellow and green card. Such a happy cheerful card.
Becky said…
gorgeous spring colors, these are all lovely, but I love that wheel barrel. :)
Mary G. said…
Great collection of cards! I th ink my favorite is the last one with the wheelbarrow. Nice job!
Dori Shelton said…
These are just beautiful! Your coworkers are lucky to have someone so talented doing such great work for them!
Wendy said…
Aww, what a cutie with his little forehead tattoo!! :) Very pretty cards! I'm sure they'll sell fast!! :)
beautiful mother's day cards!

Your grandson is such a cutie! Lovin' that tat on his forehead!
loretta said…
These are so wonderful! You did a stunning job on them!
Anjou Krelovich said…
Wonderful mother's day cards! TFS! Hugs, Anjou
JUST whip up some cards! I can't even do one card in a day! Awesome cards and great use of your time.

SCS blog comment forum drop in.

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!