Baby Cards

Well I started out the day with a migraine, so I didn't go to work! After several Vicodin, and making several cards, I'm almost headache free! Noah & Calla were here today for awhile while their Dad went to the dentist. That Calla is really growing!!
This baby card is kind of plain for me, but I like how it turned out!
I used the SU Wash Day Jumbo Roller. I just love it!! Also used SU Warm Words, for the "Welcome". The paper is SU Brilliant Blue and Ballet Blue.
I used my Prismacolor pencils and Pebbles Chalk to color the sky.(Although the picture doesn't show it very well.
The next card, is a Whipper Snapper stamp (Bunny Baby). I used the Mesties Labels 2, Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, Pebbles Chalk, a Blue Prima & Brad, Navy Ribbon,Stickles and misc Designer Paper.
This card is made with Barely Banana ,DCWV Glitter Mat Stack paper, Lovely Lilac, Black ink, and the sentiment stamp is SU "For a friend."
Check out my SCS Gallery to see the other 5 Baby cards I made today! I was on a roll!!

Here's my joke of the day!!

A woman walked up to a little old man rocking in a chair on his porch.
"I couldn't help noticing how happy you look," she said.
"What's your secret for a long happy life?"
"I smoke three packs of cigarettes a day," he said. "I also drink a case of whiskey a week, eat fatty foods, and never exercise."
"That's amazing," the woman said. "How old are you?"
"Twenty-six," he said.




Comments

Jacquel said…
What a cutie Cindy! Love your cards too LOL...tfs!!!
Michelle said…
adorable child..adorable card!
so glad that your migraine is finally gone.. TFS!
Kim said…
Oh those are so adorable!
Ann said…
Such fun colors on these cards...I really love the clothesline one!

Super cute kiddos!
Helen said…
I love the washing line card best of all!
Becky said…
loved that joke, I can not stop laughing :). These cards are adorable, I love the images.
Elizabeth said…
Your granddaughter is so cute! Those cards are adorable too! Thanks for the comments about my internship!
Anonymous said…
Such adorable cards!
xiumaiyuki said…
Thanks for popping by my blog! You have a very nice one going here. Your cards are so cute!!! Love that bunny! and thanks for the laugh!
You go with your baby cards ! So cute! Clothesline is my favorite!
Judi M said…
That second card is my favorite. You trimmed the checkerboard paper creatively for it, and it all works so well together.
Jennifer Talley said…
I love the clothesline one. So cute!
cr8iveme said…
what cute cards.

M.E. aka CMCMaryD@SCS

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!