Red, White & Pink!!

It's my day off today, so besides doing some laundry, I thought I would try to start making some Mother's Days cards. My co-workers like to buy my cards, so I thought I would get ahead of the game. But, instead of Mother's Day cards, I came up with these!!


Recipe:
Stamps: Polka Dot Punches, Oval All, Inkadinkadoo "Kathy Davis"(Thank you)
Paper: Regal Rose, Real Red,
Pretty in Pink, Basic Grey "Euphoria", PTI White
Ink: Rose Red
Accessories: Polka dot Punches, Ticket Corner Punch, Red Stickles, CB Swiss Dots, Prismacolor Pencils, Button Brads,Oval & Scallop Oval Punch
Here is joke my oldest,dearest friend, Mary Lou emailed me:

Nurses aren't supposed to laugh...
"Of course I won't laugh, I'm a professional nurse. In over twenty years I've never laughed at a patient." "Okay then," Fred said and proceeded to drop his trousers, revealing the tiniest man thingy the nurse had ever seen.. Length and width, it couldn't have been bigger than a AAA battery. Unable to control herself, the nurse started giggling then fell laughing to the floor. Ten minutes later she was able to struggle to her feet and regain her composure. "I'm so sorry," said the nurse. "I don't know what came over me. On my honor as a nurse and a lady, I promise it won't happen again. Now, tell me, what seems to be the problem ? " "It's swollen," Fred replied.

Comments

Michelle said…
these are all sweet and wonderful cards...TFS!
sarahw said…
They all look great, I really love the first one. :)
Cheryl Walker said…
Love them!!! Very sweet, and the first one could be a Mothers Day card :)

Love the colors on these tooo :)

have a wonderful day!!

Hugs,
Cheryl
Great set of cards! Very sweet (:
Elizabeth said…
Very lovely cards, I love everything that uses the oval all and oval punches - so that one is my favorite.
loretta said…
All of these projects are so precious! Beautiful color and layout!
Elizabeth said…
Cindy this cards are so pretty! And that joke was very funny! Tonight we had a mock code in the lab and while I was doing the compressions the manequin's manly part fell off and rolled onto the floor. We all got a good laugh out of it! Tomorrow I have an interview for an ICU RN internship, I so hope I get the offer!
Unknown said…
great card, I need to try those colors.
You did a great job, I never get his many done in one day.
Becky said…
your sure got into the groove of red and pink :), these are lovely.
Ann said…
Super sweet cards! I love the colors!
Carrie said…
You have wonderful Mother's Day cards. Your joke was pretty funny, too!

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!