I'm baaaack!!

      Hi everyone!!  I've been missing for a week!!  I went to visit my Grandson, Hunter last Saturday, then went to visit with my Mom for a few days.  Hunter and I had a great visit.
We swam for a little while, then he played a little with my nintendo DS. 
       We had breakfast at the Hotel Restuarant. He had pancakes with Strawberries!!
     We then went to see "Dolphin Tale."  It was a cute movie, and he enjoyed it.  It was in 3D, but Hunter didn't really like the glasses. It made it too dark in the theatre, I think.
      I even got to visit with my BFF, Rebecca. We went to dinner for 3 hours!  It was nice catching up!  She borrowed me a few books to read, one of them "The Help."  I saw the movie a couple of weeks ago.
      I finally got 1 card made on my vacation, so far.  This was another "Friday Freebie" from Designed2Delight.   You start out by purchasing the image, but as long as you post it on your blog within the first week, you automatically get the next one free. It continues as long as you post the image weekly on your blog.  This image is called "Autumn Mums."  It came as is, also just the mums, and another sentiment, "gratitude."  So, it was really 4 free images!!  Check them out!! 
    The cardstock is Chocolate Chip, Gina K Pure Luxury White. The dp is Apple Cider. 
 I didn't even realize that the dp and the flower pot both had polka dots!!  Colored with Copics, shaded with Pebbles chalk. 
    I hope you like it!! I'll have to try some different color variations.  Maybe tonight!!
This afternoon, I'm going to pick up my new computer!! I'm getting a lap top, but using my wireless keyboard and mouse, and the monitor I already have, as it is a 22" one.  The computer I have now is aboaut 6 years old and very, very slow. I can't upgrade to IE9, because I have Windows XP and they are not compatible.  So internet is very slow for me, and I hate the slowness!!   I want speed!!   Hopefully you'll see me back soon, and I didn't screw anything up!!!

Comments

Linda Palmer said…
Beautiful card Cindy. I love the image that you colored so pretty. I am so glad you got to go spend some time with Hunter. You both look like you had lots of fun being together.
So glad you had a nice visit with Hunter and your friend!!!

Such a great Autumn card!!! Those mums are very pretty!!!
Welcome back :)
Maria
Kathy and Lucky said…
Beautiful card as always my friend, love the mums and the autumn colors. So glad you got to spend time with Hunter and what great memories. Love the pic of the two you, so sweet. Have a great weekend.
Gina Lindsay said…
Wow Hunter is getting big! I want to see that movie too, but not in 3-D. The glasses kind of give me a headache.

Great card, love the fall colors.

Congrats on the new computer.
Susan said…
What great pictures Cindy! How much fun you and Hunter must have had together! I want to see that Dolphin Tale movie...Harry Connick Jr. is in that after all! ;)

I'm happy to hear you had such a wonderful time off work. It's nice to be able to recharge the batteries!

Susan

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!