The Happy Couple

       This is a wedding card I made for my Co-worker Wendy, and her new husband, Dennis.    I used to work with Dennis when I was in the Emergency Department.  He makes the best Apple pies, and gives us girls great neck/shoulder rubs!! 
    I tried to make the Happy Couple look like them!  Wendy wore a mauve color dress, Dennis had a black tux, but I made it dark blue.  I think they are cute!!!
          This is an image by The Paper Shelter, called "The Happy Couple."
I colored with Copics, mounted on Rose Red cardstock, the DP is by K&Company, it is called "Jubliee". I added some primas, with brads and added Stickles for some sparkle.
   I'm entering this card in the Saturday Challenge over at Designed 2 Delight.
I hope they like the card!!  I had fun making it!!
    I saw the movie "The Help" on Sunday.  I really liked it!  There were young girls in front of me that cried several times.  I probably would have cried too, but I had to pee so bad, that was all I could think of.  I didn't want to get up and go, because I didn't want to miss anything. I went by myself, so there was no one to ask what I missed!!!
And, yes, I did go before I left home!!

Comments

Kathy and Lucky said…
Gotta watch those Big Gulps before the movie :) Your card is adorable, Paper Shelter has such cute images and of course your coloring is wonderful for this cute little couple.
Dr Sonia S V said…
Cindy such an adorable creation

Cheers
Sonia
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com
Linda Palmer said…
This card is so cute and sweet. I'm loving the coloring and the beautiful papers.
dstandard said…
Such a cute card! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!
What a great card for Wendy and Dennis! I'm sure they loved it!!

I loved The Help too! Sorry you were preoccupied though - hopefully you still enjoyed it!!

Maria :)
Peggysue said…
Gorgeous card for the happy couple! Thanks so much for joining our latest challenge Girls and Glitter at Designed2Delight. It’s a pleasure to see your work and be inspired by it!
beautiful card!
i am a new follower
greetings, Mandy
Just Me said…
Very cute couple on your card.I like the pp you used. I'm sure anyone who sees this card will like it. Good luck in the challenge
Thanks for your comment on my blog!
Doohickeys are cutting dies from Magnolia
greetings, Mandy
Susan said…
LOL! OMG Cindy, I cracked up reading this post! (I would have cried too but I had to pee)...that sounds so much like a situation I would be in! LOL!

Wow, apple pie and shoulder rubs...Wendy is a lucky lady! I'm sure they both loved the card too! :) You sure did have a creative month in September! Way to go!!!

Susan

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!