Happiness Blooms

      Today's card I'm entering in to 2 challenges. Over at Designed2Delight, this image is the Friday Freebie.  If you enter your image in the challenge, the following Friday,
 you receive the next FREE image.  I've been playing for 4 weeks now.
You should check it out!!  This image is called "Happiness Blooms."

      The next challenge I am entering it into, is over at The Stamping Boutique.
         CHALLENGE #15--RECIPE
     4~different colors (Pink,Yellow,Green,Blue)
     3~different embellishments (Primas,Brads,Gems)
     2~different DP's (from Creative Memories)
     1~digital image  (From Designed2Delight)

       For such a simple looking image, I had a difficult time, because I colored first, then went to follow the recipe.  I had a hard time finding DP, let alone 2 of them to match the colors I colored in.  The 2nd one may be hard to see, but it is the very bottom layer behind the image. See the polka dots??  I added the gems to look like the little glass rocks that are sometimes put in the bottom of vases.  Added 2 little butterfly brads, and Yellow and Pink Primas in the center of the flower. 
   Well, I hope you enjoyed your visit today!!  Please come back again soon!!
Tomorrow I get to go visit my Grandson Hunter for the day. I'm very excited. I only get to see him once a month and only for a few hours. We will be swimming at the hotel, and I'm not sure yet what else we will do.  I'll have pictures!!  I have 9 days off after today!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
oh wow your card is soooo pretty
Dru said…
What a fun and happy card Cindy! I know what you mean about coloring an image and then trying to find paper to go with it - I'm not good at that but you did a wonderful job. Enjoy your vacation - you deserve it and have fun with Hunter. Hugs, Dru

p.s. I'll try to get by more often now, I miss visiting with you!
Kathy and Lucky said…
Love my visit today! :) The gems in the bottom of the vase is a great idea and the butterflies always a great touch. I think you did a great job matching everything up, beautiful card.
Sweet card for a friday! I love the rocks in the bottom of the vase!

Enjoy your visit with Hunter!!!

Maria
Unknown said…
Wow Wow Wow what a super gorgeous card!!!!! Love the design and the way you made the vase!!!!! Wow amazing!!!!!! Fabulous work Cindy!!!!!
Kathy said…
The gems in the vase are a brilliant idea, does look just like those glass beads. Fun idea adding the prima in the center, too. Have a wonderful visit with Hunter, I know you always enjoy it.
Maire Gamber said…
How smart you are, Cindy! I love the way you popped up the center of your flower. Very creative!
Hugs,
Marie
Susan said…
I love this Cindy! You did a wonderful job matching up the paper and I really like how you added the gems to the vase. What a great idea!

Susan

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!