Swinging Cynthia...No, it's not me!!

   This months challenge over at The Stamping Boutique is to use any image.  I chose this cutie, her name is "Swinging Cynthia."  Isn't she cute??
  She is printed on Gina K Pure Luxury, card stock is Tempting Turquiose. The dp is by K & Company, called "Jubilee."  There is such an awesome assortment of designs in the pack of 12x12 paper that I got!!  I love them all.   I colored with Copics, added Stickles for bling!
I love rounded corners, so I used my Creative Memories Corner Rounder. I added Primas and Brads.
   I had a day off today, and I was so glad. This last week at work was super busy.
  Can't remember such a busy week in the last 2 years!!  Tuesday, the day after the holiday, at one time we had over 70 calls, patients waiting for us to call them back. Our ideal time to get back to a patient is within 30 minutes.  Well, it took almost 4 hours for some of them!!  This week I work 4 ten hour days in a row. Next week, NO overtime for me!!  I've had 3 weeks in a row of it!!

Comments

Linda Palmer said…
Cindy, I love this card and the sweet image. Love the color scheme your chose, so pretty. Great card.
Dr Sonia S V said…
Cindy how well you have worked on the colors of this-- everything gels together so well.
Cheers
Sonia
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com
Kathy and Lucky said…
Cindy this is so pretty, it really just makes you smile and sparkle. Sounds like you have had quite the busy weeks, glad you had a day off.
Susan said…
Hi Cindy!

I'm loving these flowers you've been adding on your cards! They are so pretty. Do you add the color to them? They match so perfect.

It sounds like you've had a really busy few weeks! My goodness, 70 people the day after Labor Day, wow! I hope it wasn't due to the flu season starting already...ick!

Have a great day!

Susan
Oh she's cute with the butterfly holding up her swing!!!

Love those additional flowers! Sorry work was so busy!
Glad you enjoyed the day off :)
Maria
Christy Dillman said…
Adorabl, fun card! Sounds like you deserved a much needed break! Thanks for joining it at TSB!

Hugs,
Christy
TSB Store Manager
Gina Lindsay said…
Cindy, this is so pretty, what an adorable image! Love all your purple too, every time I make a purple project I think of you. Have a great day.

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!