Christmas???

    The challenge over at Phindy's Place this week is......             CHRISTMAS!!!
No, I am not ready at all for Christmas.. Can't even think about it yet.
       I love Snowmen with carrot noses!!  I have a big collection of them, that I sometimes put out at Christmas. We'll see what happens this year!!
       This is a Phindys Place Image, called Back to Nature.  Colored with Copics.
Cardstock is Night of Navy and Real Red. I added some SU felt snowflakes and
 added to Stickles for some extra sparkle. I also added Stickles to the branches,
scarf & hat, but it's hard to see in the picture..
        This is my weekend off!!  Did some shopping today, organizing in my craft room, and a litte crafting..   Tomorrow I may go see "The Help"....  I'll let you know!!

Comments

Unknown said…
Love it love it!!!! What a super adorable christmas card!!!!! Great job on the snowman..... Fantastic!!!!
this is so cute! love this image also
thanks for playing at Phingy's (-:
Scrapping Julie said…
I am loving everyones Christmas cards!! Great idea for the stickles on the branches!
Anne said…
Hi Cindy this is gorgeous, love your colouring! Thank you for joining in with this week’s Phindy’s Place Challenge, do hope you’ll play again this Friday!
Hugs
Anne
Linda Palmer said…
Hi Cindy! This is a darling snowman and love how you have used the traditional colors on it. Great embellies with the felt snowflakes. Beautiful coloring.
Philomena said…
Great job with this image, Cindy! Fab, frosty Christmas card - especially given you can't think of Christmas yet!
Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place this week.
A really great card! Fab image. Thanks for joining us at Phindy`s Place this week. Hugs...Mona
Kathy said…
Love this one Cindy. Felt flakes are my favorite, love how you've added glitter to them, cool. Beautifully colored too. Haven't seen The Help yet, but loved the book.

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!