Autumn Harvest

Here is another free digi from Designed2Delight.   It is called "Autumn Harvest." 
 If you make a card with their Friday image, then each Friday you will receive
the next "Friday Freebie."  Check out the blog to find out the details.
    The image is printed on nothing other than, Gina K Pure Luxury.  It is mounted on
YoYo Yellow, and Chocolate Chip. The DP is called "Jubliee" from a 12x12 pack of K & Company papers.  The are awesome!!  I colored with Copics, added Stickles for a little sparkle.  I didn't have any little brown Primas, so I colored these. Pretty smart of me, huh?? haha!!     Well, I hope you enjoyed your visit today. 
 Check out the blog for the Friday Freebie!!

Comments

Scrapping Julie said…
so cute. i love the flowers you put on it and thanks for the deets on the freebie info!!
Unknown said…
Love this autumn card!!!! The colors are gorgeous!!!! Fabulous job!!!!
Great fall image! reminds me when we were in TN last Halloween and filled a wheelbarrow with pumpkins to carve!!!!!!

Have a great day :)
Maria

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!