Anything goes......

       Isn't she just adorable??  She is a Phindy's Place digi, "My Love Grows"
 The Friday challenge is called "Anything goes".
 She is printed on Gina K Pure Luxury. Cardstock is Pure Romance, also from Gina K.  I don't recall the name of the dp, but I love it!! It's shiny..  I used my scalloped Nesties, SU Photo corner punch, decorative scissors, Bling, Primas, Brads & Stickles.  I can't recall where I got the sentiment, either. I think it is a digi.
Sunday was the 2nd day of the annual "Taste of Madison".  I have only missed it twice in the 11 years that I have lived in Madison.  We planned on going Sunday instead of the usual Saturday, and it was a good thing. It rained all day Saturday!!  So, I was really, really, bad.  I had a Prime Rib sandwich, Corn on the Cob, a Cannoli, Cheese Curds, Sweet Potatoe Fries and a mango Italian Ice.
This is my youngest daughter, Cristine.  Yes, she has a lot of tattos, and I love her anyway!!  Ha ha, I have 4 myself!!
Well, I hope you enjoyed your visit today!!

Comments

Linda Palmer said…
She is beautiful Cindy. I think you had some great foods this weekend. Glad you had fun.
Kathy said…
Cindy, this is cute! Love the girl done in purples (I know that's your fave). Beautiful coloring and fun embellies. Thanks for joining the Phindy's Place challenge. Great pic of you and your DD!b The festival sounds fun, too!
Scrapping Julie said…
yes she is adorable!! your card image and your daughter! i think all of that yummy goodness sounds wonderful.. dont feel bad about it!!
Ann English said…
Cindy, she is adorable. Love the glitter, too!
Thank you for joining us this week for the Phindy's Place challenge.
Kathy and Lucky said…
Great card!! How sweet is that image and with the colors and DP. Using the scallops around her is prefect. So glad that you had fun at the Taste of Madison and it is OK to splurge once and a while :) I do with the State Fair of Texas and all the fun fried things.
Fabulous card. Love the colours! Thanks for joining us at Phindy`s Place. Hugs...Mona
Unknown said…
Wow another fabulous card and she is so precious!!!!! Beautiful coloring!!!!!! Way to go again!!!!
Anne-Marije said…
Oh what a cutie!
Thanks for joining us at the Phindy's Place challenge.
xxx Anne-Marije
Susan said…
Hi Cindy!

What a beautiful picture of you and your daughter! It sounds like you had a great day at the Taste. Yum...cheese curds! So bad but oh so good aren't they? My son is always getting a new tat. I had my first one done 4 years ago when I was in Hawaii. I had a small yellow and purple plumeria flower put on my lower back. I love it and want another but I want to go back to Hawaii to get it! lol!

Your cards turned out great! I love how you added the flowers to the Anything goes card. So pretty! I like the Halloween card too! Any word on what Hunter is going to be this year for Halloween? That's such a fun age! Hope you have a great weekend!

Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!