Design Divas Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop


    Our Title Acronym stands for: Divine, Inspirational, Virtuous, Artistic (or Annointed) Sistahs! Our group originated at SCS back over 2 yrs ago.
    Our blog hop showcases cards made with items that we’ve had “stashed”. An “Oldie But, Goodie” that we’ve pulled out and blown the dust off of to create something with it.
     So please join us as we journey along the way to discover some hidden treasures we’ve had tucked away that we’ve designed just for this special occasion with many more to come!
    You should have arrived from Cheri's blog.  Isn't her work fabulous??

     Here is my creation for this month's hop!!  This is one of a few House Mouse Stamps that I actually bought in Jan 2011.  I just opened up the package!! One of the stamps was damaged, and I wrote to them today, and they are sending me out a new one tomorrow!! Awesome, after all of this time!!   This is called "Tweet Kisses".  I used Memento Black ink, on Gina K Pure Luxury, colored with Copics, mounted on Tempting Turquoise, Lovely Lilac on Purple Plum DP, on top of Tempting Turquoise again.  I used the Creative Memories Shape Maker for the ovals.  I still love using those shape makers!!   I knew that it needed something else, so I added the flowers.  They are Martha Stewart, but I screwed up!!  I just got them yesterday, so they don't qualify as an Oldie But Goodie.....
What was I thinking??? 
                                                    Close up....
   So, I made another.... here it is with ALL old stuff!!!
This is another House Mouse, "Sitting in the Rain 02."  They are stamped with Memento Black ink on Gina K Pure Luxury,  mounted on a piece of pink DP (don;t know the name) and that is mounted on SU Flowers For You, on the Pink from Gina K Pure Romance pkg.  I added Stickles for the rain, ribbon and the sentiment if from SU Sweet Little Sentiments.  I used the oval regular and scallop punch. The ink is Melon Mambo. I added 2 purple brads and pierced the paper.
They are: Maxwell, Amanda, Muzzy & Mudpie

     Now you will be on your way to visit Heather, her blog is awesome!!
 Go check it out!!     If you would like to start at the beginning, here is the list:
    Maria:     http://joyfulstamper.blogspot.com/
    Angie:      http://www.angiesstampingspace.blogspot.com/      
    Cindy:      http://www.stampwithmecindyg.com/
    Cheri:      http://www.stampnboomer.blogspot.com/
    Cindy:     http://www.cindysantics.blogspot.com/ (You are here, it's me!!)
    Deborah:  http://withastampandasong.blogspot.com/
    Chris:      http://www.chrissyd723.blogspot.com/

Well, I hope you enjoyed your visit!!  Please come back again soon!!   I'm so glad I have 2 days off, then I work Friday, then I'll be on vacation for 9 days!!! Woo hoo!!!

Comments

Dru said…
They are both adorable Cindy - I love HM and have not used any of mine recently either. So so cute!!! Hugs, Dru
Vicki said…
Cindy, you are a riot! Both cards are adorable! The colors are spot on!! Beautiful job!I have already been to Heather's blog so I think I'll slip on over to Barbara's. Enjoy your well deserved vacation! Blessings to you!
Barbara said…
Cindy, I have so been in the House Mouse mood lately, and even looked at getting some of the new ones. Now you have me even more inspired with these cuties! Both cards are so lovely and fun! Sending hugs your way!
Hi Cindy! I jut love a two-fer. These are just darling images and I like what you did with them. The elements and design you chose to combine them are perfect. So glad you hopped with the DIVAS this month. Have a great day.
Deb said…
Both of these are fantastic! I love the beautiful floral accents on the first, and the way you wove the ribbon for the second. Such sweet images!
Cheri said…
Cindy, my apologies for the incorrect link to your blog. I've made the correction so hopefully everyone will find you.
Your cards are so adorable. I just love House Mouse, and you've brought them to life.
Mary G. said…
Two great cards, Cindy!! I do love House Mouse iamges!!! Nicely done!
Linda Palmer said…
Both cards are really cute Cindy. Way to go on the coloring, looks great. Love HM stamps.
Kathy and Lucky said…
These are so cute, House Mouse is so sweet and of course your coloring is perfection. Love it.
Scrapping Julie said…
awwww.. aren't those mice the sweetest thing.. awesome coloring cindy!
Chrissy D said…
Ohh this is D ELIGHTFUL!!! love the addition of your paper flowers!
Maire Gamber said…
Oh I just love House Mouse images! Love your card1
Hugs,
Marie
Kirei na Kami said…
EEEK!!! I love both of these darling creations!!! House Mouse was my first stamping love, which ultimately led to a full blown addiction! Really, how could I resist these precious critters...and their bunny and bear pals? You have truly brought these cuties to life with your beautiful coloring:o) Two super sweet creations!!! Thank you for the smiles and such adorable inspiration!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn
Unknown said…
Ohhhh sooo much House Mouse!!! I love both of your adorable cards!!!
Kathy said…
Both are great Cindy. Love the bright and vibrant colors, fun cards. Need to get my HM stamps out again.
Susan said…
These are both such cute cards! I just love the one with the little mouse and bird...what a great image! As always, your colors are spot on!

Susan

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!