Jenn's 30th Birthday! & another Valentine

My oldest daughter, Jennifer turned 30 on January 12. We finally got together last weekend to celebrate!! In the picture are: Jenn, Marvell (my Mom), Me, & Cristine (my youngest daughter). This is my Grandson Hunter. He made Grammie (Me) a chocolate chip Mickey Mouse pancake!!
It was very good too!!
Here is another Valentine!! I used Loads of Love & Accessories, colored with Prismacolor markers & pencils, added stickles to the truck & hearts. Paper is Real Red, Bashful blue, Basic Grey Euphoria,and Gina K Pure Luxury White. Rounded the corners with Creative Memories Corner Rounder.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!! Thanks for looking!!!

Comments

Scrappingalz said…
What an adorable Valentines day card!
Courtney Baker said…
Looks like fun and a cute card. Love what you did the truck!
Becky said…
This card is fabulous, love all the glitter. What what an awesome pancake, I need me one of those :)
Unknown said…
What a fun card! I love all the glitter!
Vicki said…
Looks like you were having a great time and celebrating, Cindy! My daughter turned 39 on January 19th. Gosh, THEY are getting old, huh?!?!
Loved this card! Great job with the truck and hearts! Blessings to you!
Natalie said…
Too cute, great job!
Elisabeth said…
Cute card, love the glitzed up truck!
Shelly Schmidt said…
Love your Valentine card! The Mickey Mouse pancakes bring back lots of memories and seems like it was just yesterday!
Gina Lindsay said…
The truck with the Stickles is just too cute. Looks like you had a nice birthday celebration for your daughter.
The Wired Angel said…
Great card Cindy.

Your grandson is darling and that pancake looks delish! You might have to get him on some cooking throwdown!! Be well and enjoy your weekend.
Angie Williams said…
Happy Birthday to your DD! Your valentine is super cute too! Thanks for sharing!
Unknown said…
Hunter can make me a pancake too...Love them! That glittery truck is just toooooo cute!!
That pancake looks yummy! And your card is adorable! Love that trail of hearts you added behind the truck!
Cathy Clark said…
Lucie AKA Cindy,
I'm crazy about your blog, your family and your cards!
Can't wait to get to know you better and "play" on Design DIVAS!
Scrapping Julie said…
what a beautiful family and an adorable card!
Kathy said…
Beautiful family Cindy! Love the card, too. The stickles really make the truck look great.
Karli said…
Yuuuum! That is the best Mickey's ever looked! & your grandson is such a cutie :) That is the BEST truck ever! Love that it's so sparkly red.

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!