Limited Supplies Challenge

Well, yesterday I sat at my table for a big part of the day. I just had no imagination at all!! Then I decided to take part in the Limited Supplies Challenge for the day. It was to be a fast and easy card, use something new that we just got (Paper Studio Ribbon & Brads) and use a theme to an annual event. Well I'm not sure if a "thank you" qualifies or not, but thats what I made! The paper is Pacific Point, Misc dp (I think it is Creative Memories), Bashful Blue, Pacific Point Ink, and I used the Blossom Nesties.
I did get more Christmas things put away. My DH went out and bought a new storage thingy to put the Grandkids toys in, in our family room, so I spent some time arranging that. So now instead of 4 large tubs overflowing with toys and stuff, there is a nice unit and only 2 tubs! One has Baby dolls, and the other has trucks!!
Well, I'm off to work now!! Happy New Year everyone!!

Comments

Vicki said…
Beautiful card, Cindy! Love those colors! And you blog looks GREAT!! Happy New Year and blessings to you, my friend!
Leigh Ann Baird said…
Excellent card! That pattern paper is CM because I have some of it too!
Sandi Berg said…
Beautiful! Love that paper! Reminds me of the shaving cream technique.
Mary G. said…
Very pretty card! Great job with the limited supplies challenge!

LOVE the new look for your blog!!!
Shelly Schmidt said…
I use the challenges to get the MoJo going too! great card. Happy new year!
Unknown said…
Very cute! I love the colors!
Scrapping Julie said…
very nice!! surely there is an official "thank You" day...well there should be anyway!
Kathy said…
Love the hues of blue you used, very pretty! Happy New Year to you!
Dru said…
Well for no imagination, I'd say this turned out great! Love the vibrant shades of blue. I haven't even started putting Christmas away - just taking a few days to rest and recuperate. Happy New Year Cindy! Dru
Great job combining the die cut with the paper it just all goes together so nicely. Love it.
paige said…
Beautiful in blue~
Gina Lindsay said…
You did a great job though! I love that paper, it is gorgeous, reminds me of water, it's very peaceful looking. Cute brads too!
The Wired Angel said…
I know what you mean Cindy!! My mojo disappeared with the last of Christmas. But we'll get it back in full force! Your card is very creative. Happy New Year to you and your hubbie... sending huge hugs, Peggy
Great card! Happy New Year!
CarlaKH said…
gorgeous card and love the pics of your family!
tifflynn76 said…
Gorgeous!! I am currently in love with all shades of blue. You do beautiful work!
loretta said…
Just love the colors together! Fun card!

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!