3 Challenges in one!!

I finally got to put one of my new mini sewing machines to use! My stitching isn't the best, but I hope to improve!! Why did I choose to stitch the ribbon?? I have no idea!
Anyway, this is 3 challenges in 1!!
Today's SCS color Challenge 252 "Bermuda Celery Hunters" was to use :
Bermuda Bay (Paper & Ribbon)
Certainly Celery (Paper)
Handsome Hunter (Ink)
Dessert: anything PINK, except cardstock (Prima & Brads)
The Design D*I*V*A*S challenge was to use either Real or Faux stitching.
The Sweet Dreamers Challenge was a sketch challenge hosted by Marti (Pezadoodle)
I also used Nestabilities Labels One, Martha Stewart Border Punch and Basic Grey Sugar Rush designer paper.
Hope you like it!! I hope to get something more done today on my day off!! Fun things anyway, I've already done 3 loads of laundry!!

Comments

Vicki said…
This is beautiful, Cindy! Love the colors! Way to cover all those challenges! I have a hard time with one!! Great job! Blessings to you!
Sandi Berg said…
Great card! I love how everything works together!
Anonymous said…
Great job incorporating all three in one card.
Dori Shelton said…
This is very cute! I really like the layout and the pink flower is a great touch!
Kathy said…
This color combination is so pretty. I love the stitched ribbon, great idea. Really stunning card.
tifflynn76 said…
Ooohhh!! I love these colors together! Very nice! :)
Unknown said…
What a cute and wonderful card!
Scrapping Julie said…
you chose to stitch the ribbon because it is FUN!! i love to stitch on cards to, i just dont get the little machine out enough. maybe i need to leave it out! hummmm.. very cute card!
Jacquel said…
Wow....you're the new queen challenges Cindy!! Love how your card came out!
Hugs,
Jackie
Shelly Schmidt said…
Wonderful Challenge card! I love the sewing- you did an awesome job! Very pretty image!
Karli said…
I love the look of sewing on ribbon. I think it's a nice touch. Great job with all the challenges!
Carrie said…
Love the vibrant colors. Great job sewing the ribbon...I have yet to attempt sewing on cards. tfs
Anonymous said…
great card! love the colors!

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!