Love, Love, Love!

Todays Featured Stamper on SCS was jdmommy. Her favorite color is RED.
This is her card, here is her entire Gallery We were to change at least 2 things.
I changed the Stamp, the colors, and the layout.
At first I had a red tulip in the center, but when I was adding a pretty little stem and leaves,
I smudged the clean white background!!! So, I had to turn the paper over and I came up with this! I used the {stamps} of Life by Stephanie Barnard, Set #4 Love2Hug.
The paper is Papertrey Pure Poppy, and Gina K Pure Luxury White.
Ink is SU Rose Red. I also used a Martha Stewart Border Punch, added Stickles,
and a bow made with SU Ribbon. Well, I have 2 more days to work. Monday is a Holiday (Martin Luther King's Birthday), and I have to work 12 hours. Then only 8 on Tuesday, and finally a day off on Wednesday. I hope to get some more stamping, or scrapbooking done that day.

Comments

jimlynn said…
Cute, cute, card! Love the border at the bottom and of course, the arrow!
Unknown said…
I agree with the last comment...love the border at the bottom...really sets off the border on the card.
Suzanne said…
This is really cute! I love the border too, but the ribbon is great! Your bow is perfect-do you use the bow-easy?

Thanks for sharing!
Becky said…
I love this!! so cute.
And yes my banner is new :)
MiamiKel said…
This is quite striking - such vivid colors! Love the bow treatment :)
What a great Valentines card! Very cute (:
HappyCrafter said…
What a cute valentines card!
Elisabeth said…
Sweet, sweet card! Love that border punch!
susanwilliamsrn said…
nice card...love how you added some punch to the little hearts!
Shelly Schmidt said…
Lovely card- love all of the lil words and the border and the heart. I did not get to play yesterday, but maybe today........Hope work is good for you!
Unknown said…
Beautiful..love all the little details, and the bow is so perfect.
Angie Williams said…
Oh, I love it! I love red and white!
Scrapping Julie said…
terrific!!! love that border.
Gina Lindsay said…
Perfect Valentine card. Enjoy your day off tomorrow!
Sara said…
So so cute!! Love your bow, and the border punch is perfect!
Kathy said…
So pretty, love the bordered edge and the sparkle on the small hearts. Enjoy your day off tomorrow!
Vicki said…
This turned out really cute, Cindy! Take it easy and enjoy your day off! Blessings to you!

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!