2 Cards, 3 Challenges!

It was my day off today, so between loads of laundry, I managed to get 2 cards done!!
This card was a Sketch Challenge SC262
I decided to use a variety of colors!
Pacific Point, Pixie Pink, Elegant Eggplant,
Basic Grey "Sugar Rush" & Gina K Pure Luxury.
Ink is Memento Black & Pacific Point.
I added a paper flower with a silver brad and a piece of scrap ribbon.
I colored with Prismacolor Markers.
Stamps are SU For a Friend, Penny Black "Bubbly" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This card was 2 challenges in one!
Sketch Challenge SC263 and Color Challenge CC254.
The colors used are: Bashful Blue, Soft Suede, Ruby Red, Very Vanilla,
Basic Grey "Sugar Rush" dp. For "dessert", stripes.
These aren't colors I use very often, so it was very challenging for me!!!
The dp seemed to have all of the colors I needed in it!
I used my Nesties Scallops & Ovals and added a piece of SU soft Suede dotted ribbon.
Ink was Riding Hood Red.
Stamp is SU For a Friend, and the {stamps} of Life-Stephanie Barnard-Love2Hug
I think it needs some bling!! So I may end up adding some stickles.
Well, time to finish laundry, and hope to get another card or 2 made tonight!!
Back to work tomorrow!! Thanks for looking!!!

Comments

Cheryl said…
Both cards are very cute! I love the flower on the first one.
Sandi Berg said…
Wow! I LOVE your cards. They are sooo cute! The stamp in the first one is absolutely adorable!
Scrapping Julie said…
great cards cindy. yea for a day off in the middle of the week too. woohoo. i had lots of laundry to do also. well, i have laundry to do every single day it seems!
What fabulous cards! I just love that kitty image! Great job with both of these!
Cindy, these are both super cards. I love what you did with the challenges.
jimlynn said…
Both are just great! Love the colors you used on the first one and you did a wonderful job.
Unknown said…
Kitty Cards...You know I love'em...
The Wired Angel said…
Terrific cards Cindy! Isn't it great to have to get all of these things accomplished! Hugs, Peggy
Shelly Schmidt said…
Wonderful cards- I am liking the image on the 1st card and all of the great papers you used on both of them. TFS.
Vicki said…
Cute cute cute! Great job with the challenges, Cindy! Blessings to you!
Elisabeth said…
Super pretty, love your color combinations!
JazzyH said…
Very pretty and I love all the colors!
Sara said…
So cute, love the kitty!
loretta said…
These are just so cute! Love them all!
Kathy said…
These are both great. Love the bright colors on the first one. Glad you did something fun on your day off besides laundry!
Gina Lindsay said…
Laundry just consumes those days off doesn't it? Glad you got some creative time too. Love both these, the bright colors on the top one are so cheerful and I like that paper on the second one.
CarlaKH said…
two cute cards! that kittie is just too cute.
Leigh Ann Baird said…
I hate laundry! Ugh, it's the folding and putting away that's horrible. Your cards are so cute! Glad you were able to squeeze some stamping time in there.
Cindy, great to have you on the Blog group. Your cards are all lovely, I may even have to case one or two of them. TFS
Dru said…
These are adorable! Love Penny Black and I think I have this image - you did a great job with the coloring!
Unknown said…
lovely cards...I love the stripes! Laundry, it just never ends! Glad you were able to get some stamping time in. Have a great week!
Mary G. said…
Both cards are great, but I really love that cat card! TFS!
enjoyed both cards! dont have a fav...TFS (:
Elizabeth said…
These cards are beautiful! Thanks for the kind comment on my blog. How is it going in the ER?
Cathy Clark said…
Cindy AKA Lucie, when is your birthday? I saw on a recent post that you got two mini sewing machines ---one for your birthday and one for Christmas---mine is Dec. 2nd. Just curious!

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

I'm back!!