Another Blog Award- Sweet Dreamers Challenge #5 - Eyelets Galore!- Dells Weekend-911 !!

This Blog Award was given to me by Paige, a member of the Sweet Dreamers Blogging Group that I belong to. Please visit her blog, to see her wonderful creations!! In accepting this award, I must name 5 things that I enjoy doing, and in no particular order.

1. I enjoy stamping, surfing the net and watching TV all at the same time!
2. I love spending time with my family.
3. I love taking pictures of everything!
4. I really enjoy eating, but I'm on Nutri Systems now!!
5. I love singing in the car when I'm alone! ( I wouldn't want anyone to hear me, I'm awful!)
Now I must name 5 people to pass this award on to.
Xiumaiyuki Stampin Kitty
Michelle Inky Scraps
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This week's Sweet Dreamer's Challenge #5 was to use eyelets!! Anywhere from 1 to 100!!
The card base is Elegant Eggplant. I used Very Vanilla to stamp the Almost Amethyst & Elegant Eggplant flowers from Greenhouse Garden. The sentiment was stamped on Very Vanilla with the Hard to Say set. I only used 2 eyelets, and threaded lilac ribbon through them. To finish it, I added some stickles.

We had a fun weekend in the Wisconsin Dells!! This picture was taken after dinner on Saturday night. From Left: Hunter (Grand-son), Mason (Great Nephew), Calla (Grand-daughter), Noah (Grand-son). Auntie Gail (my Sister-in-law) got the boys the matching outfits!! Aren't they cute?? Later that night Noah came over to our condo to play with Hunter, and they were jumping on the beds, and Noah fell off and hit his head. We heard crying and Gail, ran in first, (she is a Respiratory Therapist) then me. We witnessed him having a seizure, and I ran and called 911!! They were there within minutes!! He was stablilzed with a neck brace and placed on a backboard and taken to the local hospital, and luckily, all he received was a mild concussion. I didn't know, but it is common for children to have a seizure with a head injury. We were all so scared!!! The next day, you wouldn't have known anything happened to him!
Here is little Brooke, looking like a little Diva!!! It was a little chilly out, but sunny!!!
Here are Hunter, Noah & Calla in the in-room Hot-tub!!

Until next time!! Thanks for visiting!!!

Comments

Amy J said…
Oh look at Brooke in her cute sunglasses! Looks like the boys had fun too! Cute card as always!
Karin said…
This is a beautiful card! The colors are gorgeous and it makes me want to buy this set!
Sande said…
Very pretty and lovely colors.
Vicki said…
Awesome job on this card Cindy! And what cuties! I know you had to have a blast! Blessings to you!
Anonymous said…
Whew! Sounds like quite a roller-coaster of emotions on your family trip. Glad everyone is ok. The card is beautiful, love those shades of purple.
xiumaiyuki said…
This is wonderful! I always have a hardest time using purple on my cards and yours have truly inspire me! Beautiful!
TannyP said…
FAB, FAB, FABULOUS card, Cindy!

So glad to hear your grandson's alright - I would've never thought that a seizure would be common, but that's good to know with my niece & nephew being the little rough-housers that they are. =)
Cute little ones!!
Jacquel said…
What a gorgeous card and love the colors you used! FAB pics too...tfs!!!
Unknown said…
adorable pix, great vacation.
paige said…
Beautiful card! You were really on the ball with the challenge card! Good for you!
Unknown said…
Fabulous! I love the purple!
Unknown said…
It's a beautiful card! Only using 2 eyelets is ok as I hardly use any!
Vicki said…
Cindy, thank you so much for including me in this award. You are a sweetheart! Blessings to you!
xiumaiyuki said…
Congrats on the awesome award!!! and thank you for passing it on to me. I'm truly honored. :)
Unknown said…
thank you so much for the award ;)
what an honor!
Tegan said…
Beautiful lilac card + some cute pics!
Thanks for your comment on my blog Swiftly Created :)
Kathy said…
This card is lovely. Your colors look great, so feminine. Scary story about your grandson. So glad he is OK.
Adorable card Cindy! What a bunch of cuties you have all together.

So glad Hunter is ok!

CONGRATS on the award and thank you!
loretta said…
Sorry for your scare! I'm glad he is fine now, seizures can be so scary.

On another note, love the card! It is so pretty!
love your card and the pictures are adorable! what a scare, you just never know what will happen in a day...
Michelle said…
beautiful card cindy.and the photos are precious! TF!
michelle
CyndiLou said…
Thank You so for the Award! I am new to this award receiving... where do I find an award pic to copy?
Cheryl Walker said…
Awwww love all the pics they are sweet!!! congratulations on your award hun!!!! Love your card tooo! I love the colors you used on this, and the sentiment!!!

Hugs,
Cheryl
kiwi-creations said…
A beautiful card, I'm glad little Noah is ok.
Amarlee
CyndiLou said…
Hi- I'm back! Thanks again for the award.-I did redo the badge, please come by and let me know it is OK!
http://cyndilou.blogspot.com/
Cyndi

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

2 Cards, 3 Challenges!