Word has it & a color challenge

Here is my Sweet Dreamers Challenge #4 "Word Has It".
We were to only use words as the focal point and no coloring allowed! That was hard, not being able to color anything!! The Color Challenge on SCS was to use Taken With Teal, Close To Cocoa & Very Vanilla. I used Taken With Teal Ink, punched the border with a Martha Stewart Punch, and added a few Primas & Brads. The stamp set is "Sidekick Sayings." So I spent my day off not doing much of anything. Went grocery shopping for my salad ingredients and a few things for our Annual Weekend in the Wisconsin Dells. Got a few fun things for the kids plus yummy snacks that they will like. I believe there will be 18 of us! We rent the condos they have and we take turns having the main meals at our places. We usually only go out to eat once. That saves money since there are so many of us! Hope the weather co-operates!!

Comments

I have always liked that image/sentiment stamp. It looks great in the color challenge combo and matched with the primas and patterned paper.
Sande said…
Really fantastic card. I love the color combination and your image.
Mary G. said…
Great job with both of these challenges!!!
Anonymous said…
I have this set...I need to dig it back out. I love the Marcel Post quote.
Your flowers are beautiful also on here!
Gina Lindsay said…
This is very pretty, love all the different flowers!
Sweet card!! great color choices...TFS!
Mandy
Unknown said…
The color challenge was an awesome one! Off to copy the colors! TFS
Abi Bundy said…
cute card, great job n the challenge
TannyP said…
Love the colors & how you've incorporated them. Fabulous card, Cindy!
loretta said…
Pretty card! Love what you did with the challenge!
paige said…
Great challenge card! It's so funny because I was going to use a stamp from the same set for my card and then ended up doing something different from my plans.
Michelle said…
hi cindy..i just finished scrolling back thru your blog to catch up on your cards..

cindy.. youve got so many adorable cards posted... the bunny is adorable..and the pink floral birthday card so so so pretty

im glad i scrolled back to catch up.id have hated to miss anything!
TFS!
michelle
Kathy said…
Great job with the challenges, love these colors, really beautiful.
Hi Cindy! I wanted to let you know that I've nominated you as a Kreativ Award recipient at my blog.

rainpuddlesdesign dot blogspot dot com.

(...and if I understand your Email Me antispam version, I think I sent a personal message to you about it.)

Love your blog!
Shelly Schmidt said…
What a fabulous card! I love that sentiment- and great Color challenge card too. TFS
CarlaKH said…
ooh love this.. the colors are my faves and the quote is awesome. beautiful!
Ramona said…
Wowza! So pretty. I love your card. You go!
Karli said…
I think I've used this set once, & mine was not as great as this :) This color combo is great as well (must add to the bat files for later :) TFS

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

2 Cards, 3 Challenges!