Finally, I get to post!!

I finally got my computer back today!! I got some kind of a trojan virus on it on Thursday and had to take it in again to be fixed!! Agrhhhh!!!!

I couldn't decide what to use for the Sweet Dreamers Challenge#2 card, which we were to use something recycled. So I started looking in my garbage can (in my craft room)!! Everything, except the card base is from the garbage!! I was practicing on the flower stamps and didn't like any of them for the card I was originally making, but actually thought they looked ok for this card. The card base is Pretty in Pink, the white is PTI. The stamp is SU Greenhouse Garden. I used Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo and Certainly Celery inks. The top green paper is the backside of a misc. dp, and the bottom green is a piece of Kiwi Kiss. I added a piece of green sheer ribbon and popped one of the flowers up on a dimensional. Here is a close up of the top of the card. I also stamped some of the flowers on the card base.

Close up on the bottom of the card. I really like this set. Once I get the hang of it!! Eventually, I'll have to try it in different colors!!
Had a busy day today. My Grandson Hunter is spending the weekend with us. Today we went shopping at Target and got a new Thomas the Train train set! Then we had supper at
B-Donalds (McDonald's) and then a trip to the park. Came home, had a bath, then we put together the train set, watched a few cartoons, ate some popcorn, had a few stories, the Hunter was fast asleep!!!
Tomorrow, we will start all over again!!!

Comments

Sande said…
Very pretty...and great use of "trash". Love the colors.
Great job! love the two step stamping..great colors too :) TFS!
Mandy
Amy J said…
Okay I just had to become a follower not only because of your wonderful cards but because of your jokes! I used to be a CNA and I am laughing my butt off at your jokes!
Glad you got your computer back. Those viruses can be a pain!! The card is really neat. Love the colors you used on it, so bright and cheery!!
Mary G. said…
Glad you're back, Cindy! Your card is great! You sure met the challenge by digging through your trash! :) Great card!
Great card! Love that it was all from digging through the trash!

Love, love, love the new "do"! You look so cute!
Cassie_lu said…
what a great card and take on the challenge.
Maggie said…
Glad your computer is fixed....isn't it wierd how we're lost without them these days? Your card is such a breath of fresh summer air! Great job!
TannyP said…
I'm more than a little lost without a computer!

Great job on this card - it turned out amazing!
Vicki said…
Great job on this card, Cindy! Wonderful colors! Glad you have your computer back! I know how lost I am without mine. I'd sure get more done if it was not here tho'! lol! Blessings to you!
Cheryl Walker said…
Very very pretty!!! Love the flowers on this, and the colors!!!!

Hugs,
Cheryl
Kirstin said…
Pink and green is one of my favorite color combos of all time - they compliment each other so beautifully! Your card is absolutely wonderful!!
Karli said…
You threw these away because...??? Glad you rescued them from an undeserved fate. Great use of them on your card!
Okay I definately need greenhouse garden now. LOL Thanks!
loretta said…
Love the colors you chose to make the card, its really pretty!

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

2 Cards, 3 Challenges!