Peace Within - OTT light

I thought I'd try another color version of "Peace Within". I used Pacific Point cardstock & DP and Gina K White. I rounded the corners with my Creative Memories corner rounder. Colored with Prismacolor pencils, shaded with Pebbles chalks. The ribbon is also Pacific Point. I also used the Photo corner punch, and added some gems. Don't look, but I did go out of the lines on the skinny, skinny leaf!! I was too far into coloring, I just couldn't start over!!

I got a new OTT light today. I was even able to use a Michael's 50% off coupon for it!!
I was looking online for them and found that they were available at Michael's. They were about 40% higher than online, but I figured with the 50% off coupon, and no shipping charges, it was well worth it. Plus I got to check all of the different models. I got the model that stands on the table, and you can also clamp it on if you like. I was kind of thinking of getting the one with the magnifier attached, but that was double the price. I'll try this out first!!

I even took the picture of the card using the light, and I think it's a better picture that usual.
I still need to perfect my photography skills!!

Comments

Sande said…
Cindy...the care is beautiful. Very peaceful and reminds me of summer days at my beach.
your coloring is wonderful! love the colors - and that ribbon! I need to get over to Pacific Point :)
Linda
Jessy said…
This is a really pretty card. Love how you colored it. GREAT Job!!
Lynn McAuley said…
Wonderful coloring on this delightful image!! What a great design, Lucy!! I love the jeweled photo corner!!
Judi M said…
You did a lovely shading job with the chalks. The soft, subtle edges are very appropriate for this image.
Kathy said…
This card is adorable. You coloring is fantastic, I can't even see where you say you went out of the lines. I love my OTT light, can't do anything without it anymore, it really helps.
Wonderful card! I love pacific point! Wonderful job coloring this!
TannyP said…
Your coloring is fab!!

Well now I'm rethinking returning my OTTlite. I had made a light box before opening the OTT and hoped to not "need" it. LOL!
Unknown said…
Yay for the Ott light! You did a great job on the card and the photo!
kiwi-creations said…
Very pretty card, would not have noticed the colouring boo boo.
Amarlee
Kirstin said…
This is such a sweet card - makes me want to curl up in that chair with a good book in one hand while I'm petting the cat with the other hand!
Dori Shelton said…
This is gorgeous! I've been looking at this set in the catalog, thanks for the inspiration!
paige said…
This is a beautiful and soothing card!
Shelly Schmidt said…
I love the card you made- lovely colors too- I am a pink and blue girl, so enjoy both cards, but my eye loves this one! TFS
Patty Gorka said…
Love your card and this image, it's so summery and I'm not ready for summer to be over just yet. Such a pretty and relaxing card!
Lynne in NI said…
Fab card - love your colour combo and your sleeping kitty is so cute!
You'll love your OTT light, suppose I'll need to look mine out again now the darker nights are creeping in!
Lynne
:o)
The cat looks so cute just lying there...great image and I love your use of colors... :) TFS!
mandy

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

2 Cards, 3 Challenges!