What a weekend!!

I made this card a few days ago for a co-workers daughter's birthday. I must do this in another color soon!!! The base is Melon Mambo, PTI White. Ink is Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo and Certainly Celery. I really like how my dp came out!! The stamp is SU Greenhouse Garden. The HB is a misc, See-Dee's. I made 3 versions of this card. I just LOVE Black & White!! This is an American Art Stamp. The paper is Making Memories Slice (B&W), Black, PTIwhite. I used my CB border and added black dots to the center of the flowers. She does have a hot pink earring! Also a black glittery prima, brad and ribbon.
Now, the fun part!! Hunter & I made this tent in the living room. We were in and out of it about 4-5 times today! We also stayed in our jammies. It stormed all day, so what was the point of getting dressed?? Yesterday we shopped at Target, ate dinner at B-Donald's (McDonald's), went to the park, had a bath, then had popcorn, cartoons and stories at bedtime!! What a day!!!
Outside of the tent. He also had covers at each end to keep the light out, a container of cookies for snacks, he brought me my reading glasses and a magazine and my phone in case anyone called!!
It was a lot of fun!!! We had a great 2 days together!!! His Mom went to a concert with her sister (my younger daughter) and a bunch of friends.

Comments

Amy J said…
My daughter is constantly making forts and making me climb in them! Nice to know I am not the only one!
Love the black and white card! And the happy birthday card is so pretty with those flowers on it! Great job on both!
Unknown said…
I love your happy birthday card! It's wonderful!
Vicki said…
So glad you had a great weekend! I'll be keeping you and your family in my prayers. Blessings to you!
Karli said…
Absolutely beautiful cards! That tent is too much fun! I'm sending good thoughts & well wishes out for your brother :) Take Care
Pat (mspfd) said…
Wonderful cards -- the flowers are beautiful on the first card and the B&W uses one of my favorites -- Emerson images! Love them both!

Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend. Drive safely and will say a prayer for your brother.
Mary G. said…
Great cards! I especially love the black and white one!! Looks like you had a grand time with Hunter!!!
tifflynn76 said…
I love the cards! My kids recently took over the family room, and made a 'city' of forts! It was cute. Feels good knowing kids still use their imaginations! :)
I do not need greenhouse garden. I do not need greenhouse garden. I do not need greenhouse garden. LOL Beautiful cards!! I esp love the greenhouse garden one!

I'm hoping the best for your brother. Take care!
Absolutely gorgeous! I always love black & white cards. Classy & elegant. I just love the way the Greenhouse garden one came out. Really beautiful!
paige said…
Cindy your cards are beautiful! Two very different looks to the layout just from a few changes
Tracy said…
Cindy, you are all in my thoughts and prayers. May God keep your brother in his care.
Heidi said…
1. Beautiful card.
2. Looks like you and Hunter had a BLast- times he will forever remember!
3. good Luck to your brother!
Kathy said…
Love both cards. The first has beautiful colors. The second has the best image and love the black and white color combo. Looks like you had a blast with Hunter. It's always fun to have a pajama day. Good luck to your brother tomorrow. Drive safely.
Cheryl Walker said…
Love both of your cards hun, they are very very pretty!!!! Also love the pic tooo, how sweet!!

Hugs,
Cheryl
Shelly Schmidt said…
What wonderful cards- I am such a over of anything PINK! You bring back fun memories of fort building and then the kids sleeping in the forts! TFS
Patty Gorka said…
My son has been making lots of forts lately, well he calls them houses. Love your pink card and I bet it would be perfect in just about any color, nicely done!
Danderella said…
What beautiful cards. I hope that your brother is doing well, will keep you both in my prayers.
Amanda said…
Love the B&W card it's so pretty.

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

2 Cards, 3 Challenges!