Stamp Berries- Peace - Birthday

Today I joined another Blogging group, the "Stamp Berries." It is still forming, so I don't yet know what is in store for us! I'm sure it will be fun!! Isn't our Badge cute??? Here is a new card I made today. I finally got out the new SU Rich Razzleberry & Razzleberry Lemonade paper, and Ribbon!! I colored with Prismacolor pencils & Gamsol. I sponged Yoyo Yellow around the edges. Added some bling to the pillow! The stamp set is Peace Within.
I need to start adding to my Birthday card supply, so I just colored this already stamped image I've had lying around! The paper is Taken with Teal, CM dp, Melon Mambo & PTI White. I used my Nesties and a pair of decorative scissors. The HB is Cee-dees stamp, and the kitty is Penny Black. I colored with Prismacolor markers & Pencils.

Hope you like what you see today. Please sign my Guestbook at the bottom of the blog. It will track all of the places in the world that everyone lives!!! Thank you!!!

Comments

Unknown said…
Wow! You were busy! Nice to see you again! Wonderful cards and I hope the new group is fun!
Jacquel said…
That is a cute badge! Your cards are adorable too...tfs!!!
hi there - welcome to Stamp Berries...I'm really looking forward to whatever she has in mind for us...love these cards - especially the new SU papers - patiently waiting on mine to arrive!
Linda
Michelle said…
these cards are adorable...i love them both..so i wont pick a favorite!
:o)

TFS!
michelle
The badge is really cute!! so are your cards!!
Kathy said…
Two cute cards, perfect to add to your stash! I adore the image on the first one, so sweet.
Unknown said…
That is a super cute badge!! And your cards are great too!!
Unknown said…
Fabulous! I like the birthday cat!
Mary G. said…
Very pretty cards! I just got Peace Within but haven't played with it, yet.

Enjoy your new blog group! Sweet Berries is a cute name!
Mary G. said…
Okay, so it's early! I meant to type STAMP Berries! Geez... :)
Vicki said…
Wow, Cindy! You've been busy! Wonderful cards! Blessings to you!
paige said…
You now have some great cards in your birthday stash! Welcome to Stamp-Berries!
CarlaKH said…
cute lil badge and your cards are adorable! Love the chair one esp.
Joanne Travis said…
Hi Cindy, Welcome to the Stamp Berries! Your cards are really wonderful and I look forward to getting to know you better through our group!
Joanne
(sleepyinseattle)
Kim Pope said…
Don't you just love that DSP?! Great cards.
Unknown said…
you did a fabulous job!
Kirstin said…
Love your cards! I'm a fan of cats so both of these really appeal to me!

Congrats on the blog group and your badge is adorable!
Love the name of your blogging group and the stamp is adorable for the logo!! Hope its fun!

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

2 Cards, 3 Challenges!