Mojo is back!!

Finally got some mojo back!! Colored 3 images last night, and here is one of them!!
This cutie is from Sassy Cheryl's, "Bow Legged Cutie."  The challenge there this week is called #104 "Are you seeing dots?" 
She is colored with Copics, dp is Bazzill Basics, "Jaybird Street", card stock is Gina K Pure Luxury White, and SU Yoyo Yellow. I added some bling, and a new Petaloo flower.Corners rounded with Creative Memories Corner Rounder.  The sentiment is SU, but I can't recall the name of the set.
We are having a snow storm today!!  Perfect day for making cards!!
        A plus, is that my 5 day headache is almost gone!!!  I went to the eye doc yesterday, and turns out I have a large cataract in my right eye. I've had double/triple vision in in for 5 days now.  I just had my eyes checked in September, and it was small then. My headache was all around my eye, and I was really afraid that maybe I had a tumor!! Turns out, he said it is a migraine, but not my typical one.  I have 3 days off of work now, so hopefully I'll be relaxing all weekend, and it will stay away!!!
   Check back for my next card!!   

Comments

Dru said…
Hi Cindy - your mojo certainly IS back - although it never looked like it was gone to me. Love the bow-legged cutie - what a doll, and your card is darling. Hugs, Dru
Susan said…
Hi Cindy!

How cute is this?!! As always, I'm in awe of your skills! Tell Mojo welcome back!

I can't believe you are getting all that snow today! We really dodged a bullet up here, we had 4 inches on Wednesday but that's it. Everyone around us is getting nailed it seems. I'm so sorry to hear about that cadillac in your eye. (Did I make you laugh with that?) I can't believe it grew that fast! Ouch. Are they going in to remove it? Please keep me updated! I hope you feel better over the weekend!

Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com
Sassy Cheryl said…
Wow! Look at all of that snow! Beautiful. Just make sure you keep it. :)
Glad your mojo is back and it certainly came in with a bang! It's beautiful!
Thanks for playing in the Spots & Dots challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's. So glad you could join us!
Jennifer said…
Your creativity is blossoming again! I love this little lady and all her spots! Love the green flower!
JACKIE M said…
Greta card and image choice :)


Thanks for joining us in Sassy Cheryl's challenge.
Sorry to hear about your headache and your cataract! Yikes!!!

What a beautiful card you made despite the pain! I'm definitely seeing dots!!! Even in her freckles :)
Rosie Gustafson said…
Stopping by from MIM. I just love the colors you used on your beautiful card.

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

Winter Birthday Card