Polly's Teacup

      What flavor of tea do you like???   Isn't she is cutie, too??  This ia another awesome Sassy Cheryl's digi
Sassy Cheryl's, called "Polly's Teacup."    Goes perfect for me, as I gave up drinking coffee, caffeine and carbonated beverages.  So my drink of choice, besides water, is now Herbal teas.  I used to be a big tea drinker in the past, but somehow went to coffee (and Diet Pepsi.) 
    The card stock is Green Gable,  the dp is Bazill Basics "Jaybird Street."  I added some Petaloo Flowers,  and for the tea bag string and label I used Bakers Twine and a button.   I thought that was clever of me!!
Isn't she cute??
   It was a little tough getting up this morning for work, due to day light savings time, but I did go to bed a little bit early.  Last night, after work I went bowling with my DD and her fiance. I didn't do too well at all, a 93 and 135.  Considering my average is about 150!!  Maybe the 3rd game would have hit it!!  I just didn't want to be out late!!  Boy, am I getting old!! ha ha
    Well, I hope you all have a great day...   Sit down and have a cup of tea......

Comments

Kathy said…
This is adorable Cindy! Love the image, and it was a cute and clever addition to do the tea bag label like that, love it!
Unknown said…
What a happy smiley card love the cute image well done
Hugs Elaine
Jennifer said…
Fantastic tea cup and I love the sweet "tea bag"! I to drink lots of tea and love it!
Unknown said…
Wow this is absolutely outstanding!!!! What an adorable image and design!!!! Love the coloring too!!!! Wow FABULOUS work again Cindy!!!! Wow!!!
Scrapping Julie said…
she IS a doll!! omg.. i just dont know if i could go with out my coffee... ACK it scares me to think about it... hmm.. i like diet soda too but could probably do without it more than the coffee.... so good for you!!!! you did an awesome job with this card! hope work wasnt too hard for you OH! and you are a better bowler then me.. i usually get around 75 hahahahaha
Scrapping Julie said…
she IS a doll!! omg.. i just dont know if i could go with out my coffee... ACK it scares me to think about it... hmm.. i like diet soda too but could probably do without it more than the coffee.... so good for you!!!! you did an awesome job with this card! hope work wasnt too hard for you OH! and you are a better bowler then me.. i usually get around 75 hahahahaha
Dru said…
Hi Cindy - adorable card, and yes you are quite clever in making your tea bag - looks great!! Hugs, Dru
Unknown said…
This is such a cute card! I love how you added the string too! So bright and colourful.
Alicia xx
Susan said…
My goodness, how did I miss 3 cards?!?! Yikes! All three are adorable! I see you did a second pair of yellow shoes on the signs of spring card. You're thinking about getting a pair of yellow shoes, aren't ya Cindy? lol! Well, I'm really loving all the yellow you have going! I agree, the twine is a very clever idea, along with the button, very cute.

Hey, I'm on the getting old train sitting right next to you, so pass the sugar for my tea please! This daylight savings time is taking it's toll on me too. If it wasn't for the fact that it's 70 degrees I'd be zapped of energy!

Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com
Gina Lindsay said…
This is just too cute, I love that image. I am a tea drinker too and love just about any kind. Love your twine and button "tea bag", that's an adorable touch.
Dee said…
Cute card. Love the image. Love to pop in for some inspiration. I've left a little something over at my blog for you. http://cardwithd.blogspot.ca/2012/03/lieber-blog-award.html
Kathy and Lucky said…
You color up the best images, this is so cute and just love the spring colors with the flowers. Too cute.

Popular posts from this blog

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop.....

Design D*I*V*A*S Blog Hop !!

Winter Birthday Card